2004 HSC Paper... (1 Viewer)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
EDIT: Oh my god, I'm a total dumbshit, It's the 2004 paper

Okay, I'm having alot of trouble with this one.
I don't know if it's just my low level of economic knowledge, or if this is just a hard paper, but if anyone has quick dot-point answers to the questions, it would be GREAT if you posted them here. So please do!
The questions I most struggled with are:
  • 21 (b) - I don't know how to answer that for 4 marks
  • 22 (d) - I can't work the info from the table into my answer
  • 23 (b) and (d) - I never really studied environmental management too much, and I can't find the answer anywhere and for (d) I can't make a 5 mark response, only know the very basics
These questions are really stressing me out and have made me give up on studying tonight. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Re: 2003 HSC Paper...

Yes, but it isn't helping me answer the question. I'm not good at this subject and I need more than guidelines to help me...I'm desperate. But thanks for your help!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

Ninny-mole are answers availible anywhere?
Let me have a look at the question and I'll think about it.

Always

HSC

Question 21 (b):

Subsidy --> harder for those producers to access heavily subsidised markets --> need to lower prices in order to remain competitive --> reduced income or less production. Some producers may be forced to close down if they cannot meet the world prices, etc. Just blabber on until you fill up the lines.

Question 22 (d):

Does it have anything to do with the CPI? From the table, the unemployment rate has increased from year 2 to year 3 but the inflation rate has decreased which implies that the increase in unemployment could be the result of a downturn in economic activity. From here you could talk about expansionary fiscal policies and monetary policy.

Question 23 (d):

Economic growth only occurs when there is an increase in an economy's productive capacity. Increased production in itself implies that natural resources are being exploited. I'm not too good with environment management, sorry.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
EDIT: Oh my god, I'm a total dumbshit, It's the 2004 paper
Ok. Same questions?? I haven't got the paper with me though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)