2004 HSC Society and Culture Results (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Post your results here Class of 2004. I saw some outstanding results for Society and Culture, Well done everyone.

mishka

HSC
N/A
ok i'll go first

i got 91 - band 6 yay!!

sooooo happy!!! definitely unexpected. :D :D :D :D

congrats everyone, we did it!! we *survived* society and culture :p

ChRiS_2004

Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Goddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god i screamed when i got my results this morning. I was so amazed i got 94 out of 100. i so want to now what i got for my PIP. I really want to know if i got a high distinction or a distinction coz i put a lot of effort into it. Congratulations to all students who completed society and culture. Good luck for UAI results.
Love ChRiS.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Congratulations!! 3 band 6 so far. Yes I'm very proud, even though I'm not your teacher. hahaha

pig_93

HSC
guys i will be doing s&c in 2005 hsc.

give me some lovely tips for doing well! and also, tel me what ur pip was.
i really really wanna get a band 6

what did u get in prelim as well? cos i was getting around mid to high 80s but i wanna up it to mid 90s...

HELP!

Kulazzi

HSC
congrats everyone. I was wondering if for your trial if you got 10 marks less? Because I've heard many times that whatever you get in your trials, you usually get 10 extra for your actual HSC exam. Eg, 76 in trial but 86 in hsc exam?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think my teacher was a bit generous than the HSC markers. I got 96 in the Half yearly and 94 in the Trial and ended up with a HSC mark of 93. So I think my teacher was pretty accurate.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
congrats everyone. I was wondering if for your trial if you got 10 marks less? Because I've heard many times that whatever you get in your trials, you usually get 10 extra for your actual HSC exam. Eg, 76 in trial but 86 in hsc exam?
yes, i did in S&C actually!! i got 80% or something for my trial. that's strange. although, my most of my other marks were about the same as my school assessment. except CAFS, it went up 18% and maths was the same. :)

*rinney*

HSC
I got 94 which I was expecting :)

Does anyone know how we can work out our PIP marks now that we have got all our marks back? Ta

lex123

HSC
Kulazzi said:
hahah i got full marks for my HSC trial so if thats true then my hsc woulda turned out funny....lol

my overall mark for society and culture was 97....my one and only treasured band six!!...lol and now in uni and no one gives a crap...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)