2004 PIPs (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
heh heh, i got mine back today and re-read it all this afternoon. it's so funny. it's full of all of these comments about exams and schoolies and i remember thinking how far away they were at the time of handing it in and now? well, let's face it, exams are GONE and schoolies, here i come!

i'd stick my PIP up here but i think it's on a different computer.

what did everyone do for them? mine was The HSC and Female Students: A cross-cultural comparison of the HSC as a more important rite of passage for girls at academically selective schools than for those at private schools. it was good fun (in a way) but you tend to just want to kill it in the end!

ChRiS_2004

My PIP!!!

Well guys exams are over and i had already recieved my pip like 3 weeks ago. The school wants to keep a copy for years to come. I thought, not to give myself a big head or anything was the best one in our school for orginality and the concept of the pip.
My pip topic was "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? the representation of Homosexuality in the Australian Television media."
I put a theme that was coordinated throughout the pip that manipulated the cross cultural comparison of a time warp through a time machine. I thought it was a good idea so did my teacher. He said that that would jump out at the markers. However it did take a toll on the length of my pip, coming to 64 papes. Overall i was so happy wiht the completion of it. Anyways if anyone needs help or would like to see my pip. Email me at billabong_024@hotmail.com and i will send you the copy of it.
BYe for now. Chris Gleeson :D

HSC
ohhhhhhhh.....(sighing)...lucky people........finished ....why is society and culture the last of the exams??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways, did you guys study very hard in yr 12?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
grapefruitjelly said:
ohhhhhhhh.....(sighing)...lucky people........finished ....why is society and culture the last of the exams??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways, did you guys study very hard in yr 12?
Not at all. My advice is to take your assessment tasks very seriously, as they determine your ranks. And as to the HSC exam, your trial and half yearly will reflect what you are going to get at the end. All of the papers are very similar.

Good luck!

lex123

HSC
i didnt study for society...my hsc mark was 98

hmmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)