2004 Yr12 Formal (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
Originally posted by Lizetti
hEY PPL, WOW!:) it looks like everyones formals gona be gr8t, i hope ours is gr8t, even though we cnt take outsiders, after reading miffys response thats true who would wanna be babysitting:). Who's formal is in september? anyones? Who's having there formal b4 the HSC, anyone having it after the HSC?:)
I THINK we have ours in September, before our actual exams, which will be great, because then we can put it behind us, and focus on our HSC. I also can't really spend too much time after the HSC doing anything else but portfolio preperation for the Uni course I'm trying to get into.

Last year's year 12 did, they also had their 'final assembly' the day after, therefore preventing any after parties until the weekend...

And I think we will be allowed to bring in outsiders, but I'm not too sure. Anyone else from SHS online here know?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
What about all your fucking friends????????
This could be the last time you see them!!!!!
Yeah, but the yr 12 one is a celebration of the end of your school life!!
A time for remembering, laughing and crying!!!!!!!
oh please. If i truly loved my friends that much then maybe I would go but I honestly dont give a stuff. So the only night I can see my friends is formal night? Give me a break.

A time for remembering? I dont think so, I'd rather forget half of my high school life. All I can remember are a bunch of fake try hards who cant string two coherant intelligent sentences together. Im not being cynical ( well not much anyway) but there is honestly nothign I personally would like to remember.

Laughing and crying? Ill pass thanks.

It is sort of sad that I dont look forward to formal night as much as i SHOULD be according to everyone at school but the fact is, I dont want to hang around with the same bunch for another night AS WELL AS splurge a stack of money :p

Last edited:

Callistogenic

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
oh please. If i truly loved my friends that much then maybe I would go but I honestly dont give a stuff. So the only night I can see my friends is formal night? Give me a break.

A time for remembering? I dont think so, I'd rather forget half of my high school life. All I can remember are a bunch of fake try hards who cant string two coherant intelligent sentences together. Im not being cynical ( well not much anyway) but there is honestly nothign I personally would like to remember.

Laughing and crying? Ill pass thanks.

It is sort of sad that I dont look forward to formal night as much as i SHOULD be according to everyone at school but the fact is, I dont want to hang around with the same bunch for another night AS WELL AS spurge a stack of money :p
Wow! You're good!

Fact is, what Sarah168 has to say here is true. I'd rather meet them again for the 20-year reunion. (Just to see how many bets I won on who was going to do what, and so on.)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha now REUNIONS are something completely different. I will definately go to a reunion! perhap in 20 years, they might be coherant enough to have a conversation with, without the constant, "HUH?" "what does that word mean?" lol

but yeah, anti - formal-ers are a minority here :D

Callistogenic

HSC
You can't POSSIBLY be serious?! I thought Surfies were the lowest interllectual-peoples out there. But now, I give them credit, at least they can speak, albeit differently.

I still find that amazing though.

kow_dude

HSC
I agree with Sarah168. I dont think formals are about seeing your friends for the last time... it's actually all about showing off (b/f, g/f, cars etc)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
not your close friends, but those people you talk to only in class or people you walk to the station with when all your friends are away........
Those people are still your friends, even if you only say hi to them once a week, those are the people you may never see again.......

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
umm rumour, i dont undertsand what you are on about. If i dont like them and dont talk to them then why throw out money to see them again!?!

oh and they are not my FRIENDS, they are irritating people who annoy the hell out of me everyday in every class! You argument makes no sense whatsoever.

santaslayer

HSC
Everyone, I got into my year 12 formal free, so beat that! :p

But I had to pay my bit for the after party: $15 for three hours singing kareoke :D

Cicciolina

HSC
Ours is being held at school where they set up a huge marquee - just trying to organise the after party now.

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by baby_b
whats everyone think of this dress?
enough about the dress, i want to know more about the model

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
enough about the dress, i want to know more about the model
well said.

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by cro_angel
that dress was on the site where i found the dress i want to get made... i wanna go cinderella style for my yr 12 formal.. pink of course
ahh im ova all that big huge dress thing...

i wana go simple...

might be going to the formal solo.. i think a suit will go down well? :) stuff dresses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)