2005 CSSA 4U Marks/Results (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
What raw mark do you reckon you got in the HSC exam? (supposing you made no careless mistakes).
Um, not sure, but would have been above 85 or so, probably in the mid-90s somewhere, and definately less than 105.

VQ

HSC
Well, finally.....

I ended up with 92/120, not CSSA paper...my teacher made it based on the CSSA marking guidelines tho' so the questions must be similar, tho' still a lil' easier...

Not satisfied with the result, stupid mistakes here and there...could have done better, aimed for 96/120 at least and wished for 100++/120...dissapointedddddd....

>.<

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
My exam was Western Region with certain mechanics questions and some harder 3u chopped out (because we haven't learned that yet), replaced with other questions from CSSA (probably about 1 1/2 questions in total). I'm currently at 91/120, this is from what was originally 89.5... we're going through it in class and discovering marking errors :p but yeah I'm fairly happy with it.

stardust1997

HSC
hey all

hey guys. our skool did indep. paper. igot 64.5/120. very disappointed. u guys made me feel verryyyy bad reading ur results hic hic. im afraid i wouldnt get 90s in maths. by the way , how much do u think it would scale up ???
thanks all

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Did Normanhurst do the CSSA paper for MX2?
yeh we did, the only selective school to do the cssa. looking at everyone elses' marks, normo is going to get really screwed over in the scaling. last year the dude that came 10th in mx2 got 94, whereas this year i would be surprised if more than 7-8 people got a band e4.

batigol

Giant
HSC
how would the level of difficulty of ur trial affect u in the hsc?

HSC
I absolutely died on our school's trial-absolutely smashed. We did the CSSA 2005 paper where the teacher supplemented some questions with older HSC questions and what she told us was 'more stimulating' questions....*sigh* maths is fun is the mantra of our lovely three-man/woman class.

Anyhow, I got 71.5/120 and I was first. Very depressing.

I've never done a CSSA before this, so tell me, is that score any good ? So many of you have received intimidatingly and incredibly great scores-what's the secret here ?

like_ma_style

Pwincess
HSC
Yes i have also felt quite intimidated by some of the results in here...they are excellent! My mark was a miserable 58/120 errrr! I re-did the paper with the answers next to me and realised it wasn't too bad...lol but then again, the answers were right next to me :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
batigol said:
how would the level of difficulty of ur trial affect u in the hsc?
In general a harder trial will give you a bigger kick up the bum and persuade you to study harder.

justchillin

HSC
I would be hoping for the HSC exam 108+ on a good day... I believe this year is going to have a tricky question 8... enjoy!

rcandelori

like_ma_style said:
Yes i have also felt quite intimidated by some of the results in here...they are excellent! My mark was a miserable 58/120 errrr! I re-did the paper with the answers next to me and realised it wasn't too bad...lol but then again, the answers were right next to me :p
Ha. Capital. You should learn something from my 119/120.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
rcandelori said:
Ha. Capital. You should learn something from my 119/120.

care factor: log<sub>e</sub>1

im not worried about the marks people post, how can we know they are valid, the best will be revealed when the HSC results come out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)