2005 CSSA m/c answers????? (1 Viewer)

Too right

HSC
Hey i was wondering if anyone had all the answers (or any of the answers) to the 2005 Catholic trial multiple choice questions, could they please post them.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Answers 2 teh CSSA MC

1. a
2. b
3. c
4. a
5. c
6. b
7. d
8. c
9. c
10. b
11. a
12. a
13. c
14. b
15.d

Too right

HSC
thank you very much

If you have time can u please explain why question 13 is c

Gerald is being sued for delibaretely damaging Rollas computer. Rolla claims to have wintenessed Gerald damaging her computer. Gerald believes that Rolla damaged the computer herself. He will have the opportunity to cross-examine Rolla herself and question the credibility of her story before a neutral judge.
Based on the facts what can be said WITH CERTAINTY abut this situation

a) Gerald is liable for the damage made to Rolla's computer and will have to pay damages

b) The principles of natural justice are being followed

c) This case is being heard in a country with a comon law legal system

d) The burden of proff requires Gerald to disprove Rolla's story

I put b i.e due to the hearing rule of natural justice and especially the use of an impartial judge . How come the answer is c????

raeraerae

HSC
I also had trouble with this question, it does look as though the principles of natural justice are being followed but really the only thing that could be said WITH CERTAINITY is b because the judge is netural and therefore adverserial not inquisitorial. Theyre both right but the trouble is choosing the one that is MOST right.

sly fly

HSC
It says WITH CERTAINTY...only C can be said with certainty due to the obvious use of the adversarial method. You can't know whether natural justice is being followed for sure because the principles of natural justice encompasses far more than just the use of an impartial judge eg: under natural justice you need to have a reasonable opportunity to prepare for ur case.

I had trouble with number 6 being B. What on earth does freedom of association have to do with the rights of workers.....as in freedom to join trade unions? That question was cracked, none of the answers seemed right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)