2005 Offers (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wtf? you guys made your timetables already? crap i thought second years get prioritisation?
you can change your timetable if theres spare slots... via estudent... im assuming your mq student?

bubble_tea

ohhh.. i just accepted my offer today.. :S i dunno, i don't have much of a choice for which day i want my lecture to be on because most of them only run once...

btw, im doin chiro.. :p is it meant to be like that?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i thought you guys were only accepting now and you enrol in like feb... hmmm

well you dont really have a choice i guess :p... cuz if theres only 1 lecture you gotta go to it...
minimise your gaps, ie 1 hour max between your classes... cuz youll realise how shit house gaps are... which leads to you stalking... which leads you to being grizzly the stalking master...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeah we do enroll in early feb. should i try and stick all my classes together? like, one after another or are 1hr gaps better?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
steph: i like mine like... 3 hours then 1 hour gap then whatever left... but i prefer lesser gaps cuz youll realise that uni is hectic boring unless you have friends... sitting in the courtyard on your own looking cool isnt as easy as it looks...

and if you plan on a job,... try compress it so you have free days to work... and if you work... get retail and give me discounts....

somborac

HSC
hey maq. students and friends.

i am gonna do B arts at maq. Where i am gonna do Business Law as a major and later transfer to B Business Administration. How long does it take to do one major and how many hours per week? is it enough to finish university in minimal time i.e. 3 years? thanks for u feedback!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
steph: i like mine like... 3 hours then 1 hour gap then whatever left... but i prefer lesser gaps cuz youll realise that uni is hectic boring unless you have friends... sitting in the courtyard on your own looking cool isnt as easy as it looks...

and if you plan on a job,... try compress it so you have free days to work... and if you work... get retail and give me discounts....
well, unless I did my timetable really really wrong I have two days off (mon and tues) and I go to macq on wed and thurs from 10-2 and on Friday from 10-4.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
for bba, i doubt you can get into many of the bba core subjects since they all require bba admission i think....

steph: is that all class hours? if so... 6 hours on friday...isnt that a fair bit?

somborac

HSC
Orange Juice said:
for bba, i doubt you can get into many of the bba core subjects since they all require bba admission i think....
what does that mean???

doe

HSC
N/A
you have to have been admitted to the bba degree before they will let you enrol in the bba units. it will be listed as a pre-requisite for those units that require it.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Not necessarily. You can do the computing unit, MKGT101, ACST101, STAT170, and maybe a few others I can't think of now. A lot of commerce students can do ACCG105.

Students in B e-business can do quite a few more bba subjects.

somborac

HSC
so if i do business law major in B Arts i cannot transfer to B Business Admin lator on even thou business law is one of B Business Admin majors as well?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
somborac said:
so if i do business law major in B Arts i cannot transfer to B Business Admin lator on even thou business law is one of B Business Admin majors as well?
At mq you can transfer to anything, getting previous credit to count is the problem

ReaveR

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
ohhh.. i just accepted my offer today.. :S i dunno, i don't have much of a choice for which day i want my lecture to be on because most of them only run once...

btw, im doin chiro.. :p is it meant to be like that?
Yeah chiro is meant to be like that .. its really hectic and full first semester, and second semester eases up quite alot in first year.

jlh said:
uh it does...

you gotta look at b. comm- accg and b. applied finance separately....
I know that now, but when I was enrolling I kept on looking at it and I found other double degree's had a recommended program set out, whereas I couldn't find one mention of my one in there. I think it was something like BBA/MKtg which had all the subjects to do. For my FNN001 it just says how many credit points I need to fulfill and things .. didn't occur to me to look at them seperately :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
all these new people coming to mq....

buy commerce related books from me! :p ;)

oh and have a good year, give your self time to be lost and confused. you will get used to this new way of life soon enough. :D

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
somborac said:
Hmm. You can only major in Bus Law from second year. So really if you're in Arts I suggest doing as many of the units that you meet the pre-requistes of that are designated units for BBA.

CrashOveride

HSC
From my exp with chiropractors, they guarantee they will fix it blablabla and take up a lot of your money. In my case, treatment was unsuccessful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)