2005 Schoolies Cruise!!! (1 Viewer)

miss_trott

HSC
Yay! I'm going! I'm so excited!!!

im going on the one that leaves darling harbour on the 8th of december...

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
yes yes im from the shire and no im not pig headed like most of us are (the boys) im on the 8th and im that exited...
everyones always talking about the qld schoolies.... what ever that got nothin on our cruise they wish they were here...
were are all you from and what school
im from Woolooware high in sydney

roadcone

HSC
yep im going on the cruise, the 8th, with like a pretty good percentage of the rest of my year too.. its going to go off!!!

roadcone

HSC
de la cronulla.. haha its gonna be dominated by shire as usual, everyone is going on the 8th pretty much

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
yeah well all i know is all port hacking woolooware cronulla kiriwee de la newington are coming on it and thats like more than half the ship so we are the dominant... whos in your room...

roadcone

HSC
umm well my whole group is pretty much going, but in my cabin its just me and 2 of the girls

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Hey guys, good to see someone's excited. Can anyone tell me where to find all the info on the schoolies cruise? Me and a couple of my mates are interested in goin, but we got no idea where to start...so yeah, any directions would be awesome.

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
im not sure if its too late to book but might as well try... call a travel agency and see what to do... i booked at engadine travel agency... not sure what the number is but just call anyone of them and im sure they could help you... if it done work tell me and ill try find out some more info for u...

7th Sign

HSC
im guessing like 50 + people are going from my grade + like 5 people who left school in year 10 are going aswell.......these people cause hell bad ruckas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)