2007 Federal Election - Coalition or Labor/Howard or Rudd? (1 Viewer)

Coalition or Labor/Howard or Beazley?

• Coalition

Votes: 249 33.3%
  • Labor

Votes: 415 55.5%
  • Still undecided

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Apathetic

Votes: 34 4.5%

• Total voters

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Raaaaaachel said:
Im no expert, but I'm quite sure that areas like North Sydney, St Leonards and Chatswood that are actually along the rail line are much more densly populated than the hills. Its clear from the amount of apartments in these areas. North West link is not viable. Too expesive to build. North Shore Line works because the infrastructure was in place when the area developed. There is simply no room to build the North West link without the expenses of tunnels and land reposession which I mentioned earlier.
I'm talking about upper North Shore. Areas such as Wahroonga aren't densely packed at all. Also infrastructure was in place when Hills developed, etc.

Raaaaaachel

HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm talking about upper North Shore. Areas such as Wahroonga aren't densely packed at all. Also infrastructure was in place when Hills developed, etc.
How convenient. Your only talking about a few areas on the line that arent densely populated. Overall the north shore line is more densely populated than the area which the proposed north west line would serve, which is the relevant consideration.

What infrastructure? There is no existing rail lines. So once again my point that it would require expensive tunnels and repossesion of land still stands!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Raaaaaachel said:
So once again my point that it would require expensive tunnels and repossesion of land still stands!
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This'll just make people love Rudd even more. The man finally shows some of the personality that hadn't been seen since he stopped appearing on Sunrise.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I sort of find it hard to imagine Kevin Rudd drunk at a strip club. But awesome. Line of the day goes to Warren Snowdon, who pointed out that Glenn Milne (who broke the story) is hardly in a position to tut-tut about embarassing drunken behaviour.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
OMG Kevin Rudd has been drunk...twice...in his whole life! Obviously he's a dangerous alcoholic. This totally alienates himself from those in the Australian community who never ever gets drunk. Ever.

This is pretty desperate muck raking.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
what's there to forgive really?
Well, visits to such places tend to cause a stir between a husband and wife at times.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/21/2010509.htm
Prime Minister John Howard says there is a clear case for the Federal Government to invest future budget surpluses and spend the earnings on infrastructure.

A report in today's The Australian newspaper says Mr Howard has set up a "community war chest" which could be worth up to $20 billion to fund local community infrastructure like libraries and sporting facilities.

Mr Howard says the decision about which projects receive funding will be based on sensible national priorities.
Yep. Sporting facilities in marginal seats? That's a national priority, people.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Haha.. Ruddy.. sif I am going to vote for A TARD who can make simple mistakes like that.

Just imagine if he was drunk -- and gave some noob terrorist some confidential information.. - nice.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ah Hospital Ctrl. That's more like it. Yes Rudd, oh yes.
Here I was getting all alarmed about Howard not looking dessicated anymore

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
we need to refresh the poll.

very inaccurate...think about it.

some lefty probably made 6 accounts here just to vote for Rudd..same with Howard too. I say...refresh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)