2007 Melbourne Law School (1 Viewer)

pete shearman

HSC
Well, it appears a few of us will be going to Melbourne to do law - most likely as a double degree.

Given that 105 yr12s made arts/law, and 110 made comm/law, its not surprising to find a few law students on this site. oh, and lets not forget creative arts/law with 4 (strawbaby).

As we will sit together in the same lecture theatre, take the same exams and possibly engage one another in the same tutorials, is it not appropriate that the veil of anonymity is lifted?

This site may have harboured the greatest unknown identities of my life in 2006 but in 2007 it would be good to know names and stories. For example, I am told that by nature, many law students have parents who have studied law or are lawyers. Is this the case for anyone on this site?

So, while i hid behind the impersonal and seemingly random BOS nickname of Pete Shearman, I'd like to clear things up by announcing my real name is Peter Shearman. I'm doing arts/law, got 99.65, went to St. Kevin's and will be boarding at Newman College - as my family are leaving for Thailand. My mum does business and my dad is an associate professor at melbourne (in the field of political science and IR). they were both working class kids though the same can't be said for me.

HSC
pete shearman said:
So, while i hid behind the impersonal and seemingly random BOS nickname of Pete Shearman, I'd like to clear things up by announcing my real name is Peter Shearman.
LOL...how imaginative. Do you know Sebastian Chia? In year 12 this year?

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
It's already printed on mine...
And it's not the VTAC code, it's only three numbers.

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
Haha you guys have a law camp? lol... Nowhere near as cool as the med camp though.. ;)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
It'd be good if we went together. When we get hurt, you could help us, then we could turn around and sue you for malpractice.

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
Meanwhile, us IT folk make sure you both know when to be in court.

w2dot

HSC
Unfortunately I won't have the pleasure of meeting you people this year, since I'm going to the Sunshine State, but it's possible that I might come back in '08 depending on how I like it there

w2dot

HSC
Nope, got offered science so clearly queensland was the best option :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)