2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
if they get a point against arsenal, they will win the premier league title, meaning their match against hull (which is just days from the champions league final) will mean nothing and they will send out a weakened side. newcastle will lose their final two games, which are against fulham and aston villa. hull will lose this weekend against bolton and then beat united's second string squad, thus relegating newcastle :D
Even if Man U send out a "weakened" side, I doubt Newcastle would beat them, and despite Villa's poor form over the last few months, I don't think they'll lose to Hull on the final day either. I think this weekend will be where the relegation is decided - Newcastle have a decent enough chance against Fulham, and so do Hull against Bolton. Regardless, I reckon the bottom quarter of the table will look the same as it does now come the 25th May - and Newcastle to stay up.

HSC
Even if Man U send out a "weakened" side, I doubt Newcastle would beat them, and despite Villa's poor form over the last few months, I don't think they'll lose to Hull on the final day either. I think this weekend will be where the relegation is decided - Newcastle have a decent enough chance against Fulham, and so do Hull against Bolton. Regardless, I reckon the bottom quarter of the table will look the same as it does now come the 25th May - and Newcastle to stay up.
it's not mathematically possible for hull or newcastle to guarantee safety this weekend. man united play hull on the final day of the season, not newcastle. villa are playing newcastle.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Newcastle and Hull will both be relegated because West Brom will win their remaining 2 games to stay up. :D

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
if they get a point against arsenal, they will win the premier league title, meaning their match against hull (which is just days from the champions league final) will mean nothing and they will send out a weakened side. newcastle will lose their final two games, which are against fulham and aston villa. hull will lose this weekend against bolton and then beat united's second string squad, thus relegating newcastle :D
haha well thought out.

Charizard

HSC
i hope WBA stay up.

Good style of attack, just got done over by purchasing rubbish defenders.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yeah stoke are shit
but they worked to their strengths (or the strength in delap's arms to be exact), and it worked out for them, so congrats to pulis and his men.

WBA tried too hard, and it cost them. if they wanted to remain in the top tier, their only goal for the season should have been to finish ahead of their championship colleagues, as they did fairly comfortably the season before.

HSC
boro have to go down or i'll have a fucking fit. 26 goals in 36 fucking matches! they are the lowest scorers in all four tiers of full-time english football.

Charizard

HSC
Lol at Arshavin coming out saying Arsenal need to buy 2-3 experienced good players. He quoted something funny saying like

"We are all sick of waiting for trophys" or something. Pretty rich coming from a guy whos played 5 games there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)