2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

SM_Liverpool

HSC
fuck me
you're both clueless

how often has torres been fully healthy(ie, not recovering from an injury) and on the bench?
i can remember one game exactly in two seasons; portsmouths' 0-0 draw last year.

dossena/aurelio is not a competition.
aurelio is one of the most technically gifted players in the epl and dossena has nothing on him except pace and a debatedly better cross.

get rid of riera?
a player goes through rough patches; bet you werent saying the same when he ripped wes brown and bosingwa earlier in the season.

lmao @ buying young or lennon.
oneill rates young at like 30 million pounds and hes a fucking nutcase; plus we have no PR with him anyway after barry fiasco from last year.
lennon is about as inconsistent as they come and even when he's fully firing his end product is suss.

ahahahaha @ smliverpool, stop playing fm/fifa/pes. silva as an am/cf type player? they're completely different things you tard. and he is in no way a center forward lololol

fuck silva; i haven't seen any marked improvement from his time at celta vigo which was like 2 or 3 years ago till now.
way too lightweight for the pl and i think that at best, he'd be a slight upgrade on benayoun.
Your a dickhead, you really are, showing your post on the Liverpool forum will make a lot of people smile TBH!!

1. I said that Torres has been on the bench when fit 1, or 2 times, so I have no idea who you are trying to pull up there.

2. Who the fuck said ANYTHING about Dossena and Aurelio? Dossena has come from the Serie A, that's almost a completely different game, he is exempted from critical slack as its his 1st season and he has rarely played.

3. Riera is SHIT. END OF FUCKING STORY. Not only is he slow, but he looses the ball WITH OUT FIAL. He was brought in for some natural width, sure he did that, but what happened to him scoring every 2nd fucking game, like Rafa said he would, or what happended to him pulling 100 assist's out of his ass to help Nando exceed 30+ goals? He is a poor player, he has been given a chance week in week out and he's done fuck all, one good goal in the CL means nothing. 4 goals for an attacking player is shocking.

4. Didn't say anything about Young as I dont rate him that highly, he has pace and that is about the same as Gabby, no class or style. Lennon is class, he, unlike ALbert, has pace, skill and an eye for goal, thats proven this season, so wank it. And it was hardly a fiasco, it was MON being a smart manager who's comments got blown up all and manipulated all over the Sun and the Guardian, AND, if you have been reading tabloids, trust worthy ones like the Echo, you would have noticed MON saying he wont be surprised if Barry leaves this window?

5. I have literally played FIFA <5 times since this term, hardly get on it as I dont have the time, so there goes that insult. Playing as an AM and as a CF is not like saying CB and Striker, which is how you are making it out to be. If you watch the Liga, which you obviously dont, you will see Silva often plays behind Villa with Joquine or Vincente on the flanks. Also, dont forget about Mata. When Valencia play, it is Silva and Villa, end of, start him as a fucking wingback if you please, he still gets in the box and performs his magic. CF is behind the striker, CAM is pushed further back, if you read my comment you will see I said Silva is best as an AM or CF, / meaning OR, which he is, that is common knowledge, It is Silva and Villa, end of. Maybe you need to get off your xbox, pull your stubborn cock out of your ass and stop being such a prick and insulting people you dont even know?

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
retard

point one was in response to 08er

u have as ur ideal formation without gerrard, "dossena/aurelio"
which is patently stupid
and ahahahahahaha @ dossena has hardly played
and regardless of his transition for seria, hes shown nothing which warrants him starting over aurelio, let alone insua.

and find a quote from rafa saying that he would score 1 in 2; no winger has such a prodigous rate cept ronaldo.
4 goals for a winger is shocking?
ur advocate david silva 3,6, 8 and 4 goals in the last 4 seasons in all competitions.
hmm.

and ur next paragraph is quite shit from start to finish.
u dont rate young yet you rate lennon?

an eye for goal?
ready?
last few season his goal total is
5, 2, 5, 2 for tottenham

woops

fiasco from our perspective you gimp; rafa wanted barry as no1 option and failed. and in the process soured relations with mon = harder to transfer with in the future. (plus i really rate mon and hope that wen rafa moves on he takes over, which could be unlikely now)

also notice u didnt mention anything about fm or pes, but watevs.

i have nfi what the point of your valencia rant is. i do actually watch la liga but hey ^_^
and when silva and villa play together, silva is not and will never be a cf
he plays in the hole behind villa as a supporing striker (ss for you seeing as you need to pidgeonhole everything into fifa terms)

and to end
i dont have an xbox
nor a ps
of any generation
:)

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Let's share the love guys.

So many points raised.

a) Dossena is puerile. He can come to Leeds, we might give him a game.
b) You are after the wrong David. David Villa would cost around the same and absolutely shits all over Silva. Villa + Torres up front = EPL defenders shitting their pants.
c) Reira is average, nothing more, nothing less. Much like Fletcher and Brown for Utd are average. All teams have them.
d) u-borat is right over MON, relations have soured, how couldn't they? Young/Lennon would both be a relative waste of money for what Rafa could purchase overseas.
e) please don't put the Sun and the Guardian in the same sentence. I know why Liverpool supporters hate the Sun, but the Guardian is hands down the best football newspaper website in the UK. I am on there religiously.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
share sum love by repping me yay

really haven't seen anything in international games to suggest that villa and torres would work together.
would love to see villa in the epl but, just not with city, he's so fucking good without the ball, he'd rip most epl defenders to shreds.

i dunt really have any opinions about british newspapers cept for the s**, i read them all then try and digest it haha.

how good was dossenas finish against united but
that was hawt
albeit fluky

edit for the grinch marxist; i dislike ignorance

Roy9

HSC
Wait a second... u-borat is doing his hsc in 2013? So he's like.... 13 years old. What the hell is a 13 year old doing on these boards, lol? (don't mean to sound offensive)

Scissors

HSC
Wait a second... u-borat is doing his hsc in 2013? So he's like.... 13 years old. What the hell is a 13 year old doing on these boards, lol? (don't mean to sound offensive)
i know. u-borat, go suckle on your mum's boobs you fucking baby.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I know why Liverpool supporters hate the Sun, but the Guardian is hands down the best football newspaper website in the UK. I am on there religiously.
Liverpool supporters hate The Sun because of what they published regarding Hillsborough. They believe that the paper twisted the facts and blamed the incident on Liverpool supporters. It's not just with Liverpool supporters really, but most scousers. They famously boycotted the newspaper in Liverpool, and many news agents and outlets in the area are still refusing to sell it.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Liverpool supporters hate The Sun because of what they published regarding Hillsborough. They believe that the paper twisted the facts and blamed the incident on Liverpool supporters. It's not just with Liverpool supporters really, but most scousers. They famously boycotted the newspaper in Liverpool, and many news agents and outlets in the area are still refusing to sell it.
Yes i know that. Hence why i said I know why rofl.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
hahahaha funniest two pages of thread-ness ive read in a while.

lol at the guy who likes lennon. all credibility went out the window after that.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
retard

point one was in response to 08er

u have as ur ideal formation without gerrard, "dossena/aurelio"
which is patently stupid
and ahahahahahaha @ dossena has hardly played
and regardless of his transition for seria, hes shown nothing which warrants him starting over aurelio, let alone insua.

and find a quote from rafa saying that he would score 1 in 2; no winger has such a prodigous rate cept ronaldo.
4 goals for a winger is shocking?
ur advocate david silva 3,6, 8 and 4 goals in the last 4 seasons in all competitions.
hmm.

and ur next paragraph is quite shit from start to finish.
u dont rate young yet you rate lennon?

an eye for goal?
ready?
last few season his goal total is
5, 2, 5, 2 for tottenham

woops

fiasco from our perspective you gimp; rafa wanted barry as no1 option and failed. and in the process soured relations with mon = harder to transfer with in the future. (plus i really rate mon and hope that wen rafa moves on he takes over, which could be unlikely now)

also notice u didnt mention anything about fm or pes, but watevs.

i have nfi what the point of your valencia rant is. i do actually watch la liga but hey ^_^
and when silva and villa play together, silva is not and will never be a cf
he plays in the hole behind villa as a supporing striker (ss for you seeing as you need to pidgeonhole everything into fifa terms)

and to end
i dont have an xbox
nor a ps
of any generation
:)

Oh God, I am really shocked at how somebody can misread a post/s as bad as you have. I want to laugh but im worried, it's that fucking shocking. Ill go with a top-bottom approach, here goes.

1. I have not given an ideal formation once on this thread, not once, I haven't even said who I would use in my team, You IDIOT! Read the fucking post, I had typed a formation and players we used v teams we drew against, and I CLEARLY SAY that a team like that should beat other teams, I DID NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SAY THAT WAS MY IDEAL SQUAD, WHAT THE HELL?

2. For an 8m fucking pound signing, Dossena should be fucking playing, but so far this season he has played fucking peanuts, he is clearly struggling to keep up with the physicality and the pace of the EPL, hence playing something like <14 games... And, I seriously dont understand where you drew the conclusion that he I think he deserves a start over the other two LB'S we have, as I was a fan of Fabio when he was playing for fucking Valencia, and to this day I have defended him saying that if he was not made of glass he'd be the best LB in the world, his last few games have showed how skillful and precise/classy he is..

3. Riera is not good enough for our club. Simple, I dont care how much you lvoe him, he is not a good enough winger for Liverpool football club, tangible evidence is watching him play, which im sure you have. As for Silva, im not sure whether you Wikipedia'd those stats, but regardless they mean sweet f.a, he is 23 years old and is still developing, watch him play, then tell me he is shit, I know those stats are nothing to write to Santa about, but if you watch him, you will see were I am coming from.

4. AGAIN you have not bothered reading my post, instead for some reason your reading what YOU want to read which is pretty fucking ignorant. I said this, clearly, I said an eye for goal THIS SEASON!!!! THIS, FUCKING, SEASON. I have watched him play 5-10 games and in each game without fail he has some way contributed to a goal, whether scoring or setting up, he has blistering pace and has touch/vision, Young, does not, all he has on him is pace, this is my perception, so if it differs from yours have a cry.

5. I also rate MON, he showed backbone and nerve to do what he did, and unlike other Liverpudlians, I respect him for doing what he did, at the end of the day who got to keep his best player? He did. And yes, if we cant get Jose Mourinho then I would love for MON to manage us though I have a gut feeling he will go to united as Fergy doesn't shut up about him.

6. EXACTLY, THE HOLE BEHIND THE STRIKER, YOU CAN SEE THIS AS A CAM OR A CF, OR A SECOND STRIKER, THEY ARE ALL POSITIONS PLAYED OFF THE MAIN STRIKER, SOME ARE JUST PUSHED BACK A BIT OR PUSHED FURTHER! Look at Stevie in a 4-2-3-1, he plays as the CAM just off Torres, look at him in a 4-4-1-1 which we have dabbed into this season, just off Torres, or, the hole behind Torres. Your trying to bring up stupid gaming terms, which is dumb because you simply assuming I get my knowledge from there, the contrary actually, yet your not being able to see that playing as either 3 of those positions means that they play OFF the main striker, they dont sit there and not move past their point or wait for the ball, and surprise surprise, you did not read what I wrote about Silva properly, I wrote he plays best behind the striker and I included the 3 position you could interpret that as. If you really want to be picky you could go on about the CF being the target man, yes he is pushed up further then an AM and traditionally they tend to score just as much as the main striker, but in either case they are still situated behind, so, like I siad, if you want to get picky I'll take that one back even though they are still situated off the striker. If you still dont have a "fucking idea" what I am on about, read your post targeted at my original.

And to end, if you do decide to get a console, do us a favor and go xbox, ironically FIFA on that is great, if you still wish to argue further dont be a stranger to my inbox, no need to air out your issues with me in public, which is what you originally did, but wait, you were talking to the other bloke right? LOL, PM me if you want to discuss further.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
hahahaha funniest two pages of thread-ness ive read in a while.

lol at the guy who likes lennon. all credibility went out the window after that.
LOL at the Arsenal supporter for simply being an Arsenal supporter this season. Either you didn't read why I typed or your being bias due to obvious rivalry. THIS SEASON.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
What the Sun published was disgraceful and cannot be justified, no matter how badly Thatcher or Murdoch apologized. "The Truth" my fat fucking ass. Although Liverpudlians are more anti-Sun and are more involved in memorial days + campaigns, Liverpool fans in Britain avoid touching that rag, regardless of age or generation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)