2008/09 English premier League (2 Viewers)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
it's 'orrible.
luckily, we have won the majority of games in which he squanders chances.

so you begin to sympathise with him after a while.

Charizard

HSC
Bendtner is rubbish.

And yet he thinks hes so good, you wonder what arsene's been whispering in his ear.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
is this derived from a source or are you making assumptions?
He said he should start every game. But that's his own ambition, can't criticise him for that, really.

Bendtner has been scoring lately, he's been improving. I wouldn't be too harsh on the guy for now. But the funniest moment for me was when he cleared the ball off the opposition's line. It was against Tottenham too right?

Roy9

HSC
By the way, I can't believe this faggot was allowed to play last weeked:

Horrific tackle which ended Anichebe's season and it gets the same punishment as Paul Scholes' handball at Fulham - a 3 match ban.... What a disgrace.

Charizard

HSC
He said he should start every game. But that's his own ambition, can't criticise him for that, really.

Bendtner has been scoring lately, he's been improving. I wouldn't be too harsh on the guy for now. But the funniest moment for me was when he cleared the ball off the opposition's line. It was against Tottenham too right?
He claimed he was the number 1 striker at arsenal as well, i just looked up the article.

Which is rubbish, he just an average player. Be decent starter for a mid to lower team maybe.

08er

HSC
By the way, I can't believe this faggot was allowed to play last weeked:

Horrific tackle which ended Anichebe's season and it gets the same punishment as Paul Scholes' handball at Fulham - a 3 match ban.... What a disgrace.
a life ban is more suited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)