2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
And you can't support liverpool and not be from liverpool and accuse man utd fans of being glory hunters.

I'm pretty sure liverpool still have more league titles them man utd, made the champs league final twice in the last what, 5 years or so, won the fa cup in 2006.

Still glory hunting if you chose them for no reason but you 'liked' them .
Well, basically every football fan in Australia that watches the EPL supports either one of four teams - Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool..... Hmm, I wonder why.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
You watch man, most of our supporters have deserted us atm, once we are back in the Premier League they will be all returning. Only the core remains. Even Leeds supporters are glory hunters.

I had mates ditch being supporters of clubs because 'they couldn't support a club that isn't in the Premier League'. Twats.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
You watch man, most of our supporters have deserted us atm, once we are back in the Premier League they will be all returning. Only the core remains. Even Leeds supporters are glory hunters.

I had mates ditch being supporters of clubs because 'they couldn't support a club that isn't in the Premier League'. Twats.

most of the p.e. teachers at my high school were leeds supporters, and so was the deputy principal.

you'd be the youngest leeds supporter i know of, tbh.

HSC
I'm a Liverpool fan, family are from Bootle and Liverpool City, dotted all in and around Merseyside :)

I can't believe the Ronaldo ass kissing in here. What has he really done this season?? Why is no giving credit to Gerrard for being top-scoring midfielder in the Premier League this season? Only Anelka at Chelsea has scored more in league competition this season! I think Gerrard has most goals in all competitions, will check that later...

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Don't know how it happened. No history in either family or friends. I think it might have been Harry Kewell as a 17 year old joining while I was in primary school that tipped the scale. Fuck he was a weapon for us.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
anybody who says ronaldo isnt quality is lying and needs to go elsewhere with their hidden agendas and whatnot.

just setting things straight.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I mean the answer to any question like this is 'would you want him in my team'?

Obviously I would lol. League One would love him. But from your perspective, is he better than Walcott? Yes. So he is a great player.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
lol oh great three-o walcott.

young theo is being primed for england captaincy. i'll be laughing in your direction come 2013/14.

'he's red, he's white, he's fuck-ing dynamite.'

there's always a spot on the bandwagon should you decide kilkenny doesn't satisfy your footballing wants.

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
lol oh great three-o walcott.

young theo is being primed for england captaincy. i'll be laughing in your direction come 2013/14.

'he's red, he's white, his fuck-ing dynamite.'

there's always a spot on the bandwagon should you decide kilkenny doesn't satisfy your footballing wants.
Don't think that I was bagging out Walcott man, I think he is a weapon. But at this stage of their respective careers you would be lying not to pick Ronaldo out of the two.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i reckon players like
scholes
giggs
carragher
alonso

would make excellent managers in the future

i think mcallister will be a good one too.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Well Scholes will look like Gary Megson in 20 years. Poor bastard. I always though that the greatest manager of our generation who was also a great player would be Roy Keane. And look how that has gone so far.

Does Carragher have the balls to be a decent manager? He just seems too nice and unassuming imo. Like a Gareth Southgate. Who is the worst manager in the Premiership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)