2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The reason why i hate Seria A

1991 - 92 Milan
1992 - 93 Milan
1993 - 94 Milan
1994 - 95 Juventus
1995 - 96 Milan
1996 - 97 Juventus
1997 - 98 Juventus
1998 - 99 Milan
1999 - 00 Lazio
2000 - 01 Roma
2001 - 02 Juventus
2002 - 03 Juventus
2003 - 04 Milan
2004 - 05 Juventus

4 teams, same amount as the epl.
There is no official Scudetto winner for that season. Juve were stripped of their title for Calcio-gate.

Charizard

HSC
lol @ man utd.

no one to blame but themselves. Fucking terrible line up, got what they deserved.

and there goes the treble.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lol @ man utd.

no one to blame but themselves. Fucking terrible line up, got what they deserved.

and there goes the treble.
Different treble still possible, though I'm not a fan of them....

HSC
they can still claim 5 trophies (community shield, club world cup and carling cup already won) and epl and cl still to play
they've lost in the super cup and fa cup

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
wow. so united were in the running for the septuple(or whatever it is called)? sarcasm

world first, i imagine. sarcasm

sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
they can still claim 5 trophies (community shield, club world cup and carling cup already won) and epl and cl still to play
they've lost in the super cup and fa cup
I'm fairly sure they included the club world cup in last years trophy count, not this years.

Also, the community sheild generally isnt included in it when you're talking about trebles etc.

FA, CL, epl and carling/world club are really the only ones that count.

HSC
it's rather unfair to count the carling cup in a treble, as english teams get a second bite of the cherry because they have two domestic cups. it's a pretty mickey mouse competition either way, the FA cup is definitely a harder competition to win. i'd consider a treble to only consist of a domestic title, domestic cup (FA Cup, copa del ray etc.), and the champions league title.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I would even go as far to say that the World Club trophy doesn't count. Or the Super Cup. You shouldn't be able to double dip after winning the CL. There are only three real ones.
it's rather unfair to count the carling cup in a treble, as english teams get a second bite of the cherry because they have two domestic cups. it's a pretty mickey mouse competition either way, the FA cup is definitely a harder competition to win. i'd consider a treble to only consist of a domestic title, domestic cup (FA Cup, copa del ray etc.), and the champions league title.
Great minds think alike?

Charizard

HSC
of course the carling and world club are a joke.

i agree that their should only ever be 3.

What about this for an idea though, to spice the carling cup up, include the SPL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)