2008 PIP progess (1 Viewer)

jgrell

HSC
hey, i do society through correspondence so i have basically noone to compare my PIP to. i think im really behind which is usually normal for me so i was wondering where everyone else is upto in theirs and how its all going and stuff?

jgrell

HSC
yeah it actually sucks. im handing a 2nd draft in tommorrow aswell. its all bull but basically

blueskies

HSC
4mand4 and sonyaleeisapixi good to hear your pips are coming out great! I figured out i didn't really have much interest in mine, but i've only done intro and first chapters

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
blueskies said:
4mand4 and sonyaleeisapixi good to hear your pips are coming out great! I figured out i didn't really have much interest in mine, but i've only done intro and first chapters
thanks!
once you start doing like, really thorough analysis of your primary and secondary research, you become more and more absorbed in it.
just out of curiosity, what is you pip?

tahls--

HSC
I pretty much just finished my Extension Two work and my poor pip got a bit neglected, but because I did my Popular Culture assignment on the same topic as my PIP, I pretty much have most of my main body. I wrote an intro and sorted out all my primary information, have my first chapter done now I just need to sit down and get with the flow of it all and write, write, write!

Last edited:

Kimia2409

HSC
i've finished mine! no idea how sonya is managing all those subjects...i'm doing 6 of 9 of those subjects and struggling lol you are a champion!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kimia2409 said:
i've finished mine! no idea how sonya is managing all those subjects...i'm doing 6 of 9 of those subjects and struggling lol you are a champion!
lots of mini break downs recently
=d

but mainly patiences and self control

RozBoz1

HSC
IM FINISHED IM FINISHED IM FINISHED!!!! BAIN OF MY LIFE IS GOORRRNNNEEE...
well i havent actually handed it in, and i still have to type the bibliography but they are only minor details that only take an hour or so, so im feeeeeeelinnggg AWESOME!!!

ADVICE: start it early, and start typing early not just getting ideas and surveys typed early!!

WOOHOO:uhhuh:

Kimia2409

HSC
i'm finished too!!!! feels sooo good. and take rozboz's advice

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
lololol i have a chapter and a half, conclusion and log to do
THEN
im finished =)

electrik1991

HSC
Just tightening the screws as we speak.

but oh my gosh, it feels awesome.

here comes the doubt...
"is it good enough, have i done everything right?"
:( arrgghh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)