2011 Easter Show Jobs (1 Viewer)

Zeroes

HSC
I want to apply for the show bag hall jobs, but I'm having trouble finding places to apply online. So far I've only been able to apply to Bensons (and I got an interview with them :spin: ), but I know there's heaps more distributors out there. (Hunter Leisure, Chicane marketing etc.)
I'm not too late, am I? I'm sure I applied later than this last year.
Anyone else applied?

musing

HSC
I applied to Bensons just today - now I'm hoping for an interview.

Gigacube

HSC
I might apply. The applications on the Sydney Easter Show site are still open but you've got to work a minimum of 8 or 10 shifts.

Starburns

HSC
N/A
I applied last year, but didn't get it, but I reeaaaallyyy wanna do it this year.
I got an interview with Bensons, and I applied for Hunter as well. There's no where near as many job ads this year, and it's all happening much later.

I know that there are at LEAST two other distributors, and I have their contact details, but I don't know if I should wait for an ad first.

btw, does anyone know what the Benson's interview is like? is it group, or individual?

Starburns

HSC
N/A
Benson's interview times, anyone? mine's at 1pm

Also, has anyone received any news about Hunter interviews yet? or any other distributor?

Last edited:

jessxxr

HSC
omgggg i wanna work at the easter show this year so bad!!
but on the hunter info it said its best if u have cash register experience, but i dont :(
so i dno if i would even be considered

shirlzstur

HSC
Oh gee.. I applied to Benson's last night and am sending my application by mail to Hunter Leisure. You guys reckon it's too late?

Starburns

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's probably too late especially since I've received invitations for interviews for both of them, but you never know. We usually apply for these jobs early February, but this year the Show is two weeks later, so a part of me is still waiting for other distributors to advertise for staff. On the other hand, I emailed a distributor called The Promotions Factory, and they said they had already hired everyone they needed.

Oh btw, I saw an ad to sell balloons at the Show, if anyone's interested, just search it up on Seek.

Briannaa

HSC
I applied to bensons last week. Do you think i would get an interview?

shirlzstur

HSC
I got an email from Hunter Leisure with interview dates! I've set mine for April 2nd. They could be accepting more applications, for any of those who still want to apply?

Amalthea

HSC
hopefully, my friend is applying this yr, but she hasn't heard from them yet.

we want work there together. i worked there last yr.

About when did you receive the email???

shirlzstur

HSC
hopefully, my friend is applying this yr, but she hasn't heard from them yet.

we want work there together. i worked there last yr.

About when did you receive the email???
I got the email on 16/3. What is the environment like working in the showbag hall?

Zeroes

HSC
I actually ended up turning down my interview with Bensons and didn't bother applying to Hunter Leisure. Too many things I'd rather be doing in the holidays and I don't really need/want the money badly enough to give it up. Best of luck to everyone else!

Starburns

HSC
N/A
Whoooooooooooo! I got a job at Extended Sampling, they do Supre, Total Girl etc. So I turned down my Hunter interview, so maybe they'll fill my spot. I dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)