2011 Ext 1 Possible Questions (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Judging by the 2U and 4U paper...

Loan repayments was asked in 2U, so it probably wont be asked in the 3U paper. Also, 4U contained a bit of binomial probability so it is likely that the 3U paper won't contain such probability questions. 2U contained quite a bit of probability as well, so maybe there will be no probability in 3U this year?

So likely hard topics are: Projectile motion and Simple Harmonic motion. And probably some hard rates of change question.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Judging by the 2U and 4U paper...

Loan repayments was asked in 2U, so it probably wont be asked in the 3U paper. Also, 4U contained a bit of binomial probability so it is likely that the 3U paper won't contain such probability questions. 2U contained quite a bit of probability as well, so maybe there will be no probability in 3U this year?

So likely hard topics are: Projectile motion and Simple Harmonic motion. And probably some hard rates of change question.
where was the binomial probability?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
where was the binomial probability?
Um, if I haven't been mistaken the Balls 1-7 question was a binomial probability? Note, that I haven't actually done that question so I could be wrong...

Oh and there could also be a question proving nCr results. I think the 2004 paper has a good question on that if you want to revise.

D94

HSC
N/A
There wasn't any projectile question in 4U. Count on 3U to cover that, most likely Q7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)