2011 hsc business study notes!!! (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
The Business Studies Exam is less than a month away,
And I have finally finished my Notes!!! :)

So I was wondering if anybody was interested in swapping their own 2011 hsc notes with me :) I know my notes are pretty good :D But i would still like to have a look at some other people just so i can hopefull increase my test score :tongue:

If you are let me no at madgold777@hotmail.com

unknown88

HSC
N/A
man the syllabus is the syllabus you cant get any "good" notes as you can't write more then the syllabus. HSC business short answers are not hard and are a max of 6 markers which just require a lot of business terminology and self explanatory definitions. example. What is owner equity? simply man. Just know your syllabus really good.

OrangeApples94

HSC
The Business Studies Exam is less than a month away,
And I have finally finished my Notes!!! :)

So I was wondering if anybody was interested in swapping their own 2011 hsc notes with me :) I know my notes are pretty good :D But i would still like to have a look at some other people just so i can hopefull increase my test score :tongue:

If you are let me no at madgold777@hotmail.com
Thanks for that :) Good stuff!

Also to everyone else I have some made up nearly 120 study card/questions (like questions with answers on another sheet of paper which you have to print out and cut out and paste the answer on the back of the question) on my computer and there pretty useful to help you remember the syllabus.
So if anyone has anything that is also like this or is keen to make some up let me know and ill trade mine with yours?
Just message me or send me an email, jenny_94@hotmail.com.au and ill get back to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)