2012 Semester 2 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
My English essay is due this coming Monday.

I haven't done any of those except DEs.
Good luck. Still working on my MGMT1001 essay. All of the references are shit.

heres my advice for mgmt:
throw all logic and reasoning skills out the window.
acquire mikelseo bullshitting skills to get HD for MGMT
Luckily, I've always been good at bullshitting. 8'D

...but seriously, what is this crap? Don't get me wrong, the stuff we're learning isn't so bad.

No, what's bad is that the list of references that we absolutely-must-friggin'-use are, well, crap. All of the people writing those scholarly articles just go back and forth without ever coming to a real conclusion. And none of their content pinpoints Fayol's four management functions. I'm ready to throw crap at this crap.

If any of you watch Gintama (anime fans, anyone?), I'll throw the monkey's crap. You know, the monkey. Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru the Monkey.

^ Yeah, I watch stuff that doesn't make sense on my free time. Loads of entertainment. 8'D

halapenyo

HSC
do you guys know any places on campus with good soft drink prices?

HSC
Uni Grad
do you guys know any places on campus with good soft drink prices?
the chemist. $1.20 cans of soft drinks. unfortunately, UNSW is trying to shut down the chemist or do something with the really cheap stuff there :/

But go before the chemist closes, or whatever will happen with them :p

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
the chemist. $1.20 cans of soft drinks. unfortunately, UNSW is trying to shut down the chemist or do something with the really cheap stuff there :/

But go before the chemist closes, or whatever will happen with them :p
If UNSW is trying to shut down the chemist, well, there's not much we can do, unfortunately. Universities will push on with their agendas, regardless of what their students say. D;

I'm worried about where to get cheap hand creams, hair conditioners, etc., when the chemist goes. So I'm hoping that they won't shut down either.

But if they do... well, I've never been more glad that I don't like drinking soft drinks.

HSC
Uni Grad
If UNSW is trying to shut down the chemist, well, there's not much we can do, unfortunately. Universities will push on with their agendas, regardless of what their students say. D;

I'm worried about where to get cheap hand creams, hair conditioners, etc., when the chemist goes. So I'm hoping that they won't shut down either.

But if they do... well, I've never been more glad that I don't like drinking soft drinks.
I'm more worried about the fact that the chemist is serving it's purpose to help sell medicine to cure sickness; they have all that in which the other stalls cannot sell :/

I remember buying some medicine over there whilst studying for finals. It was a good experience overall because the ppl there were quite friendly (Y)

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm more worried about the fact that the chemist is serving it's purpose to help sell medicine to cure sickness; they have all that in which the other stalls cannot sell :/

I remember buying some medicine over there whilst studying for finals. It was a good experience overall because the ppl there were quite friendly (Y)
I bought my iron pills from there as well. That's another reason why I don't want 'em to shut down - they provide medicine. D;

HSC
Uni Grad
I bought my iron pills from there as well. That's another reason why I don't want 'em to shut down - they provide medicine. D;
I probably should buy something from the chemist soon, as part of the anti-boycott pharmacy week :p

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Nope, just aiming for a total monopoly.

HSC
Uni Grad
well, 1st calc quiz for MATH1251 up already... and I score well below the avg despite it being integration. who knows where this semester will lead to...

halapenyo

HSC
chin up man. the class tests last sem generally remained the same in difficulty so it should be the same this sem.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'm expecting 6/10 for my complex analysis quiz

so bad. :(

HSC
Uni Grad
chin up man. the class tests last sem generally remained the same in difficulty so it should be the same this sem.
As for you, you'd get higher this time round. As for me, either wildberger marked something wrong or I must have made a shitload of careless mistakes somehow..

htp368

HSC
hey guys! i do a advanced maths/arts course here. So far, im finding math1241 pretty easy and the same could be said for math1141. I know arts courses drag me down but i am having fun with it. By the way, how was math2111 and math2901? Im doing it next year and everyone says its hard...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hey guys! i do a advanced maths/arts course here. So far, im finding math1241 pretty easy and the same could be said for math1141. I know arts courses drag me down but i am having fun with it. By the way, how was math2111 and math2901? Im doing it next year and everyone says its hard...
You're doing Advanced Maths/Arts?

not sure if srs

MATH2111 is good. MATH2901 is horrible - but somehow I ended up with a higher mark in it.

Level 2 maths is a big step up. Very big step up.

HSC
Uni Grad
You're doing Advanced Maths/Arts?

not sure if srs

MATH2111 is good. MATH2901 is horrible - but somehow I ended up with a higher mark in it.

Level 2 maths is a big step up. Very big step up.
Hence the avg mark for MATH2901 and MATH2111 being around 75. amirite?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd like to think that.

The average average mark at uni is 70. So since we get scaled, I think the average mark would be around 75 for these Higher Courses.

and right now i'm headed for low 70s in my maffs courses this semester :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)