2013–14 Ashes Series (1 Viewer)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Best moment of the day seeing the back of Prior for a golden. Laters you filthy maggot.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I was hoping the grub's wicket was going to be lyon's hattrick.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
but you said the cops would support tackling broad!?

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
well all of the English supporters seemed to have gotten really quiet.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Gooooo Australia :)....... If only they played this good all the time!

crazy_paki123

HSC
im enjoying Australia's demolition of the Poms but they tend to rely on Johnson bowling short balls too much. Coming up against say a South Africa wed get smashed. But still enjoying the brutality side of cricket <3

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
im enjoying Australia's demolition of the Poms but they tend to rely on Johnson bowling short balls too much. Coming up against say a South Africa wed get smashed. But still enjoying the brutality side of cricket <3
with form like this it'll help improve the confidence of our players, it isn't like our players lack skill at the end of the day, fingers crossed they give a good series against South Africa even if we lose.

michaeljennings

HSC
with form like this it'll help improve the confidence of our players, it isn't like our players lack skill at the end of the day, fingers crossed they give a good series against South Africa even if we lose.
+1 its all about confidence, the aussie team is heaps solid atm bar rogers and south africa are overrated I reckon.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
+1 its all about confidence, the aussie team is heaps solid atm bar rogers and south africa are overrated I reckon.
And Watson. Anyone else think it's a joke that he's in the team purely as a batsman?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Eh. I think to be a pure batsman in the Australian team, you need to be able to score centuries. 3 centuries in 85 innings doesn't cut it for me.

michaeljennings

HSC
Eh. I think to be a pure batsman in the Australian team, you need to be able to score centuries. 3 centuries in 85 innings doesn't cut it for me.
Yea i agree with you there, but they defs dont consider him a pure batsman, hes in the team as a batting allrounder, even if he only takes 1 wicket per innings i think its worth having him in the team. He jsut wasnt needed in the first innings cos johnson had them shitting their pants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)