2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
^^^^^^^^
THIS.
And creatives don't only have to be based on the concept of belonging (which is an overdone and cliched topic anyway).
Defs a lot more room to develop original + interesting ideas.

And why two exams for adv? D:
nah, its exam for adv and hand in for ext :p

May I ask what is your topic area for extension?
navigating the global :)

deloving

HSC
navigating the global :)
Well, you see. From the people I've talked to:

Those who do areas like Navigating the Global, Postmoderning: love extension, hate advanced
Anything along the lines of Crime Fiction and Science Fiction: hate extension, prefer advanced

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

Those who do areas like Navigating the Global, Postmoderning: love extension, hate advanced
Anything along the lines of Crime Fiction and Science Fiction: hate extension, prefer advanced
lol i enjoyed science fiction a lot, but yeah, haven't heard the best things about crime haha

i think quite a few ppl are turned off from the texts in science fiction such as 2001: Space Odyssey cos at first it's really alienating but when you get a grasp of it it's amazing

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

Haha those that are doing romanticism kind of hate it too LOL

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
AoS task.....f dis lol

yes, romanticism is about nature and whatnot. apparently there was some guy who was so devo about spilling his milk he just didn't want to live any more (peaking existentialism and fwp)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I have like 5 assessments for english but 4 or 3 for most other subjects smh lol

Alias

HSC
The HSC is upon us. I say we sacrifice Hawkrider to please the mods and give us luck for this year. It worked for ancient societies and it will work for us. Nothing personal Hawkrider...yet...

O_O

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
The HSC is upon us. I say we sacrifice Hawkrider to please the mods and give us luck for this year. It worked for ancient societies and it will work for us. Nothing personal Hawkrider...yet...

O_O
not pleased with your sacrifice
we want more

Alias

HSC
@Hawkrider - I'm sorry, but it has to be this way. Stop being so selfish and think of the team.

@Mods - How about a holiday home in California and your choice of 2014 HSC member?

*ATAR rises*

Alias

HSC
Selfish? Could say the same about you Alias.
It's not about power here Hawkrider, it's about responsibility. The moderators on this forum believe that if you have the power to good, than you have a moral obligation to do those things.

You're helping our ATAR scores rise by doing this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)