2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

HSC
Finished my visual rep for English. It was easier than I thought... and NO MORE MUSIC! Yay! This leaves me with 10 units total, with 2 already done.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You will all be fine, don't stress so much :). Just be consistent and don't slack off too much over the year otherwise you will find yourself thinking "how do I cram so much stuff in so little time".

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You will all be fine, don't stress so much :). Just be consistent and don't slack off too much over the year otherwise you will find yourself thinking "how do I cram so much stuff in so little time".
He speaks from experience guys ^

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
did you cram before hsc?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
holy smokes, how did you have the stamina for 6 hours a day? did you do anything else?
It isn't as much as you think. Like I did 3 hour blocks or 2 hour blocks, which was manageable for me to still have rest ( and not go crazy).

sleepyair

HSC
Who's doing UMAT here? If so, how often are you practicing for it?

sleepyair

HSC
Yeah I am :D, I try practice for UMAT 30 minutes to 1 hour a day. How about you?
I really try for 30 minutes a day as well, but cannot find the time, or am not motivated for it :(

So I do around 30 minutes per 3-4 days.

At this rate, I'm gonna do it at lunchtime =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)