2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Just had my english task.... it was word vomit and made no sense. ;-; goodbye to my dreams of attending UNSW.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Haha how's it going to pull down your ATAR?

Also to any past HSC'ers what mark for business should I aim for to ensure that my ATAR doesn't suffer?
93+ hsc mark

Trust me as long as you can bs, you'll get the marks. I don't remember spending any more than 20 hours on business revision in year 12 tbh

matchalolz

HSC
Haha how's it going to pull down your ATAR?

Also to any past HSC'ers what mark for business should I aim for to ensure that my ATAR doesn't suffer?
barring my half yearly exam, I've only been getting ~80% in assessments hence my average mark is lowish. My marks for other subjects are better + obvs better scaling, having a better equivalent atar thingo (like all my subjects are equivalent 95-96 atar and then business is like 91 lol) like I can't do the rote the fuck out of a subject thing

I only have 11 units as well so trolololololol said goodbye to my 97 dream

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
barring my half yearly exam, I've only been getting ~80% in assessments hence my average mark is lowish. My marks for other subjects are better + obvs better scaling, having a better equivalent atar thingo (like all my subjects are equivalent 95-96 atar and then business is like 91 lol) like I can't do the rote the fuck out of a subject thing

I only have 11 units as well so trolololololol said goodbye to my 97 dream
Don't worry you'll get it easily :D

At least you have your school rank to save you :p

matchalolz

HSC
Don't worry you'll get it easily :D

At least you have your school rank to save you :p
aww thanks :) I am feeling a bit down rn but as long as i go beast mode for trials i might have a chance??
I have no idea what kind of marks i need but omg yes I'm relying on all dem peasants to carry me :lol:

good luck to you too~~

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
aww thanks :) I am feeling a bit down rn but as long as i go beast mode for trials i might have a chance??
I have no idea what kind of marks i need but omg yes I'm relying on all dem peasants to carry me :lol:

good luck to you too~~
Haha thanks :D

Yeah I'm hoping my beast mode kicks in prior to trials (This will be my first opportunity to study for more than a week in advance for an exam so I'm interested to see how things will play out)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Hey guys,

I have a dilemma. I have two more assessments this week and then I'm done till trials. 2u maths test is in two days (lol, gg) and Modern history, which is a 2000 word hand in essay, is due this friday. I was gonna balance them out in terms of time allocation, but I realised I need to do more past paper Q's for maths despite doing a considerable amount prior. Plus I want to improve my rank lol. At the same time, I'm not sure if delaying Modern is the best idea, but I already wrote up my intro and my thematic points to argue so I do know what I will write, somewhat.

As such, should I focus on maths till Wednesday and then do Modern afterwards? Or should I try to balance them out haha?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Mhhm

I'd say leave Modern until after 2 unit if you know where you're going with it (i.e. If you've collated all the information you've needed and have your essay planned out)

turntaker

HSC
Aiming for 99.95 med at usyd

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
We can do this, Oxford only takes 10 people per year for med, so we have got a good chance here! :)
Yes and I have $200,000 sitting in my bank account to cover my tuition fees :D
How convenient !!

Ekman

HSC
*Sigh*

I have a chemistry exam tomorrow guys, its based on all the secondary source dot points :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)