2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_S

HSC
I'm doing the hsc in the holidays lectures and I have done 3 already and they're actually pretty good

lightthefuze

HSC
I'm doing the hsc in the holidays lectures and I have done 3 already and they're actually pretty good
My friend was offering me a free ticket for a Business Studies lecture on Thursday at Macquarie, but it's so far away from home and ceebs because I could just fine hsc in the holidays business notes online etc.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Chris_S

HSC
True but for me im not sure if i have been lucky or not but all my weakest subjects in bio and maths have been explored deeply in the lectures so I'm stoked!

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Anybody know how find the 'awaiting copyright' images on past papers

rawrliongirl

HSC
Any modern history ppl know of any nazi political films or even non-nazi made movies or docos showing that nazi germany was a totalitarian state? I was looking at triumph of the will but not sure.

Flop21

HSC
Any modern history ppl know of any nazi political films or even non-nazi made movies or docos showing that nazi germany was a totalitarian state? I was looking at triumph of the will but not sure.
Conspiracy (TV Movie 2001)

It's about the 'final solution' and the Germans coming up with it in a meeting.

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
What kind of essay questions did your schools give for the half yearly AOS Paper 1 exams? That way we can compile some questions to practise with.

My school asked:

"It is not new discoveries that are the most beneficial, but rediscoveries."
Compose an extended response where you consider the extent to which this statement is true.

rawrliongirl

HSC
What kind of essay questions did your schools give for the half yearly AOS Paper 1 exams? That way we can compile some questions to practise with.

My school asked:

Compose an extended response where you consider the extent to which this statement is true.
I dont have the actual question but mine had something to do with discoveries offering individuals a new understanding of thrmselves and others.

Flop21

HSC

My school asked:

"Experiences are the portals of discovery"

Flop21

HSC
How many related texts do we need for AOS paper??? I know it's usually 2, but do they really ever ask for 2?

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC

My school asked:

That's a really hard question, as not all texts refer to a rediscovery!

I could argue against and talk about how discoveries could be fresh and intensely meaningful.... But I just find it the question so difficult as my texts (to my knowledge) are limited in terms of that question.

Flop21

HSC
That's a really hard question, as not all texts refer to a rediscovery!

I could argue against and talk about how discoveries could be fresh and intensely meaningful.... But I just find it the question so difficult as my texts (to my knowledge) are limited in terms of that question.
Off my head I'm thinking of Guevara discovering the Incas again. So more a rediscover by mankind.

And uhhh... can't think anymore. Haven't revised AOS since last year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)