2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Kap

HSC
what happens if you have not written how many EXTRA writing booklets in the top right of your blue sheet?

For biology, and both english i didn't write anything there (because supervisor said to leave it blank).

Turns out she was wrong and everyone else in the year wrote something there.

Like i guess when it says how many booklets you use for a question on the middle of the BLUE SHEET (which i filled out) BOSTES can see that i've put a number of booklets more than provided, so they'll know i used an extra booklet yeh???
You were told to put each booklet inside each other right? So you pretty much had one big fat booklet. Then, there's no way they will miss your extra booklets.
booklets inside other booklets???

WTF!!! i've never done this..

I leave them in a pile on my desk (in order obviosuly)
am i fucked now??

and was i meant to write something on my extra booklets TODAY FOR MATHS apart from centre number, student number, question number, and booklet "x" of "y" ????

Flop21

HSC
booklets inside other booklets???

WTF!!! i've never done this..

I leave them in a pile on my desk (in order obviosuly)
They made me put them inside each other it was a nightmare and the hardest thing about that math exam lol.

Like, when you got the exam, the personalised booklets, were they inside each other? They said to put them again inside each other like they came.

Maybe it was just to make it easy for the supervisors? Or your supervisors did it for you?? Dunno.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
They made me put them inside each other it was a nightmare and the hardest thing about that math exam lol.

Like, when you got the exam, the personalised booklets, were they inside each other? They said to put them again inside each other like they came.

Maybe it was just to make it easy for the supervisors? Or your supervisors did it for you?? Dunno.
The supervisors do it for us lol.

Flop21

HSC
am i fucked now??

and was i meant to write something on my extra booklets TODAY FOR MATHS apart from centre number, student number, question number, and booklet "x" of "y" ????
No that's all you needed to write. The attendance blue sheet you were suppose to write extra booklets. But my officer lady was really confusing and said if you use more than 6 pages it counts as an extra booklet. I dunno. Dude then came over and said nah write +1 for every booklet you used? So I dunno. I don't think it's a big deal because they'll see the booklets. They are not going to throw them away because you didn't write they existed on the blue sheet lol.

Mr_Kap

HSC
i wonder what will happen then if my booklets weren't inside eachother..hmmm

and yeh i wrote (for bio and english) they existed in the middle part of the blue page which asks how many booklets i used.

turntaker

HSC
You guys are overthinking it :D chill!
You all will get good marks and atar.

and then there is me
:(

at tafe

Flop21

HSC
pretty bad :/

TUNERLOOS??

thanks buddy :D
Heard a lot of people saying that it was a hard exam, and don't worry it aligns extremely well.

You've got early entry to the UOW thooooo, you all good.

turntaker

HSC
Heard a lot of people saying that it was a hard exam, and don't worry it aligns extremely well.

You've got early entry to the UOW thooooo, you all good.
I guess that's true :)
I did alright for just studying the night before.

Flop21

HSC
Is everyone having a break tonight to start studying for the next subject tomorrow?

turntaker

HSC
Is everyone having a break tonight to start studying for the next subject tomorrow?
i am applying for FEAS in case I get 81+ atar and don't get the scholarship from UOW.
cause it closes on the 23rd

I am going to study for Chemistry tomorrow.
wbu?

Flop21

HSC
i am applying for FEAS in case I get 81+ atar and don't get the scholarship from UOW.
cause it closes on the 23rd

I am going to study for Chemistry tomorrow.
wbu?
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me haha. Need to fill in FEAS.

I think I'm going to have a break tonight / do FEAS, and get back at it tomorrow. Got way too much to do lol, business + ITM later next week.

turntaker

HSC
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me haha. Need to fill in FEAS.

I think I'm going to have a break tonight / do FEAS, and get back at it tomorrow. Got way too much to do lol, business + ITM later next week.
Yeah I would strongly recommend you submit feas.

My last is exam is on tuesday ! Its so good! :D
But i have chemistry friday, ext1 monday physics tuesday.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
am i fucked now??
Don't worry. So many people have posted the past few weeks with similar issues like ermagherd I didn't tick the box saying I used more booklets ahhhh I did the blue sheet wrong. But there are a few HSC markers that lurk around here and one of them (cem) has mentioned multiple times that when there are loose booklets or if a marker can tell they are missing the last booklet or something, they report it to the head marker and the marking team sorts all of the misplaced booklets where they need to be and communicate with other teams regarding missing booklets and stuff like that, even if it just comes down to matching handwriting and common sense. You're fine!

Ekman

HSC
Im so tired after extension 2, still have chem on Friday, ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)