2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
maths exam tomorrow. still havent studied most of the content oops. what did i even do all day? >.>

Ekman

HSC
maths exam tomorrow. still havent studied most of the content oops. what did i even do all day? >.>
Just do past papers for the rest of the day, and make sure not to panic, you will be fine :)

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
3/5 exams done. happy with myself so far. Chem and ext2 are gonna kill me though haha

Last edited:

matchalolz

HSC
3/5.5 ffs this past week has consisted of me scraping up every bit of motivation i never knew i had

matchalolz

HSC
just keeping thinking of why you don't want to be a garbage collector or studying at TAFE or a tradie

etc, etc.

but to fullsrs, still have 4 exams to go (and they're all my content heavy subs, gg)
yup i k T^T
i thought i didn't really care about hsc, turns out I kind of care :p

i have my two most content heavy subjects left, but I'm armed with all my notes I guess
best of luck! (content is a bitch)

Loudvicuna

HSC
just keeping thinking of why you don't want to be a garbage collector or studying at TAFE or a tradie

etc, etc.

but to fullsrs, still have 4 exams to go (and they're all my content heavy subs, gg)
Even though tradies make more than the majority of uni graduates

turntaker

HSC

etc, etc.

I hate this type of thinking. First of all there is nothing wrong with being a tradie.
If everyone went to uni think of what will happen.

Tradies in Australia can make a decent amount.

Also a person who is somewhat not stupid can get a 65+ atar without much work so they can get into uws lel

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
i usually discuss my notes, try teaching them to someone else and use analogies and real world examples, It works great for me.
yeah, that's true. it really works for eco especially, cause i actually can see the logical connections

not so much with my sciences :haha:

Anthel

HSC
N/A
One more exam till I finish half yearlies... Biology, its gonna be pretty ez... i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)