2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Guys my wrist feels better. Now I'm not sure whether to go to doctor or not and/or get special provisions (ice pack in exam + breaks).

But now I'm not sure also if I should start writing normally again, I don't want to get to paper 1 and it fks up again. What should I do? I was planning on going today.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys my wrist feels better. Now I'm not sure whether to go to doctor or not and/or get special provisions (ice pack in exam + breaks).

But now I'm not sure also if I should start writing normally again, I don't want to get to paper 1 and it fks up again. What should I do? I was planning on going today.
I'd go.You don't want to screw your wrists up permanently.

astroman

HSC

Go to the doctor

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

Just bc it feels good today doesnt mean itll feel good tomorrow...

Flop21

HSC
Just bc it feels good today doesnt mean itll feel good tomorrow...
True, went to doc, she said if it's not better by friday she'll fill out the special provision form + xray. But obviously that'll be too late to put in effect for monday and tuesday, but whatever I'll just do it and hope for the best.

Mr_Kap

HSC
When i write fast its not neat. If i don't write fast I won't be able to write enough in my English essays, and I will run out of time in subjects like Chemistry and Physics (like in the trials). Can someon tell me if my writing is legible

astroman

HSC
When i write fast its not neat. If i don't write fast I won't be able to write enough in my English essays, and I will run out of time in subjects like Chemistry and Physics (like in the trials). Can someon tell me if my writing is legible
post a pic

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
From the non existent picture you've posted I can definitely read it.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Its so bad I can't even see it

Mr_Kap

HSC
here is a sample i wrote just now. I wrote it really fast. Camera quality is shit, looks clearer in real life. Don't wory about that bit at the bottom, that was just testing my ultimate fastest, and it's not legible at all.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
here is a sample i wrote just now. I wrote it really fast. Camera quality is shit, looks clearer in real life. Don't wory about that bit at the bottom, that was just testing my ultimate fastest, and it's not legible at all.

By the way, you could mention as evidence the increase in concentration of gas found in ice core samples from Antarctica :)

HSC

I'd be pissed off if i was a marker and had to mark a whole essay like that. I rate that 3/10. Improve your writing buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)