2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm offering tutoring services in English Adv, English Extension One, English Extension Two, Biology, Modern History and History Extension. I'm a 2015 All Rounder/Distinguished Achiever with an ATAR of 99.80.

I'd prefer if lessons are conducted in Burwood Library but am willing to compromise. I'm also offering online tutoring which is more like marking essays and things.

Please email me at tash.harta@gmail.com for further questions - what I'm charging is 100% cheaper than the majority of other tutors and I'll make sure you get the top bands!

Good luck for HSC everyone!
Wrong thread.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Hey yo huan, have you seen the mx1 2015 paper? Coz i just did it and it was soo easy. I left out the motion parts coz i havent done it but i did everything else. Thoughts?

leehuan

HSC
Hey yo huan, have you seen the mx1 2015 paper? Coz i just did it and it was soo easy. I left out the motion parts coz i havent done it but i did everything else. Thoughts?
It was about the same difficulty as my 2014 paper. So yeah.

Kolmias

HSC
I'm already thinking about what subjects I'll do for Y11/12. I'll probably be doing Advanced Mathematics (MX1 looks too time consuming), Advanced English, Economics, Chemistry or Physics, Modern History and English Extension One.

leehuan

HSC
I in no means am trying to offend you but how come you only got 94, if the difficulty was roughly the same?
Two reasons

a) My acceleration in 2014 was BAD. Normally you get 12 lessons per fortnight I only got 5.
b) I was illy prepared. I got sidetracked early in the exam despite regrouping in the middle of it.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Two reasons

a) My acceleration in 2014 was BAD. Normally you get 12 lessons per fortnight I only got 5.
b) I was illy prepared. I got sidetracked early in the exam despite regrouping in the middle of it.
k cool

leehuan

HSC
And also a slightly less impacting reason #3:

I did both prelim and HSC in the one year for MX1.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Anyone actually got any work done so far? Honestly havent touched anything school related... I guess I will leave it for january.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)