2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simorgh

HSC
Probably write notes as I go in a book. If I want to add anything I'll put sticky notes over the top
I wondering whether it would become disorganised and get messy having all those sticky notes in your book?

Maybe instead of putting additional sticky notes. You could rewrite that entire dot point on another page if you wanted to update it. Would maybe help in memorising and reinforcing the dot points in your head.

Last edited:

Silky_Smooth

HSC
To all the Science kids out there. I don't know whether to spend my time handwriting all my notes hence it will be better stuck in my head or just typing them up on Word which gives you the added advantage of refining them over time.

What approach are you taking?
I'm typing. Too much of a hassle handwriting notes

Simorgh

HSC
I'm typing. Too much of a hassle handwriting notes
I was thinking why not both. Maybe start off with handwriting your notes as your inital draft and eventually start typing them up into your final draft on Word doc.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
To all the Science kids out there. I don't know whether to spend my time handwriting all my notes hence it will be better stuck in my head or just typing them up on Word which gives you the added advantage of refining them over time.

Bio and Phys for the holidays I did notes on the first modules for both in the holidays on docs. For bio our homework is notes so I just copy down from the doc to revise the content but for physics I'll just print them plus take notes in class.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Are any of them fun to read? We started module A.
I think the most "fun" would be BNW, purely based on the ideas of the module and the issues depicted through the text. For our class, it was the one that sparked the most discussion, so it was quite intriguing.
KRIII and LFR is nice if you understand the module. I personally like KRIII as opposed to other Shakespearean texts, and LFR is not bad (basically because Al Pacino is an sk XD). It's probs my strongest module.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

If you do loose leaf paper, then you can add pages to your notes more easily.

I'd still handwrite.

Maddisonnes

HSC
handwriting it good as long as you can read it, my handwriting is pretty bad so, i generally type my notes otherwise i end up spending too long on how they look

HSC
Tfw your school is 538th in the state, nobody knows what they're doing and long story short you're basically screwed.
;-;

HSC
I think the most "fun" would be BNW, purely based on the ideas of the module and the issues depicted through the text. For our class, it was the one that sparked the most discussion, so it was quite intriguing.
KRIII and LFR is nice if you understand the module. I personally like KRIII as opposed to other Shakespearean texts, and LFR is not bad (basically because Al Pacino is an sk XD). It's probs my strongest module.
I'm doing KRIII/LFR right now, haven't read either of them before though.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
anyone know where to find chem/bio practical papers? been searching everywhere but can't find any :"( first test is pracs with the weighting being 30% and the most i've ever gotten for pracs was like 70% so lol gotta up my game

ParticleMan

HSC
anyone know where to find chem/bio practical papers? been searching everywhere but can't find any :"( first test is pracs with the weighting being 30% and the most i've ever gotten for pracs was like 70% so lol gotta up my game
The only way I've been able to find them is by asking my teacher :/

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Try asking the previous cohort

tloos

HSC
Im so pumped to start Year 12. I am going to top the rankings for all my subjects. No one can beat me if I work harder then them. Need to take flight Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)