2018ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolmias

HSC
Pretty decent. Just got our textbooks, showed the Year 7's around ("this is canteen. eat fud here") and got a little homework.

Working as many hours as I did during the holidays really helped with my stamina so I'm not really tired at all (unlike previous years).

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Pretty decent. Just got our textbooks, showed the Year 7's around ("this is canteen. eat fud here") and got a little homework.

Working as many hours as I did during the holidays really helped with my stamina so I'm not really tired at all (unlike previous years).
Subjects wise?

Kolmias

HSC
Did you get everything you wanted (teachers, classmates, subjects)?
Yeah. Teachers were fine. Some of my classes (Legal Studies) had a bunch of dropkicks although that should make it easier to outscore and top the class.

Eudemonic

HSC
Hullo folks
Going into year 11 with these subjects
English Advanced
English Extension
Maths 2U
Phys
Eco
Mod

Good luck for this year

Kolmias

HSC
Hullo folks
Going into year 11 with these subjects
English Advanced
English Extension
Maths 2U
Phys
Eco
Mod

Good luck for this year
Likewise man.

We have pretty much the same subs as well except you're doing Physics instead of Chem [emoji14]

Eudemonic

HSC
Likewise man.

We have pretty much the same subs as well except you're doing Physics instead of Chem [emoji14]
Phys v Chem seems be an interest thing from I can discern, more of the science-y kids seem to be doing chem while humanities guys (yours truly) choose Phys.

Also nice to see you doing legal, would've been my 4th pick if my school forced us to do 14. Seems we have similar dispositions.

SM2001

HSC
N/A
Started on Monday and week just finished. It was great and I'm already in love with extension English and advanced the only subject I find ugly is probably business and senior science, they're SO boring

sodiumziha

HSC
Duh hulloooo
Lady going with
Adv Math
Adv Eng
Bio
Chem
PDHPE
Music 1
SBHS bro got a 94 atar....parents expecting my partially-selective, stupid butt to get a 90+...and here I am trying to pull out an 85 from thin air. Lord help us (btw, where can I find me some Chemistry Metal's topic notes?)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Duh hulloooo
Lady going with
Adv Math
Adv Eng
Bio
Chem
PDHPE
Music 1
SBHS bro got a 94 atar....parents expecting my partially-selective, stupid butt to get a 90+...and here I am trying to pull out an 85 from thin air. Lord help us (btw, where can I find me some Chemistry Metal's topic notes?)
It's always a possibility if you study hard and efficiently that you could even beat him!!!

Kolmias

HSC
When is everyone getting hit with the first wave of assessments?
No idea. 2U exam is at the end of Term 1 and we have a historical investigation for Modern due at the end of next term for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)