2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

stevie444

HSC
when and how do they announce first in course, i know some of my friends might be competing for that

lolcti

HSC
N/A
when and how do they announce first in course, i know some of my friends might be competing for that
They call you after the results are released and then you’re invited to the ceremony, but only 1st

Jane Mao

HSC
Current status: thinking about happy things in life -> thinking about happy things in uni -> thinking about the fact that I might not get the atar I need for my course -> panicking -> calming myself by forcing me to go on social media and watch stupid stuff

Cycle has repeated twice a day in the past couple of days

scacredcat

HSC
Current status: thinking about happy things in life -> thinking about happy things in uni -> thinking about the fact that I might not get the atar I need for my course -> panicking -> calming myself by forcing me to go on social media and watch stupid stuff

you are doing well with two times a day lol! my screen time is so crazy since schoolies ended

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC

yep, same here

Jane Mao

HSC
lol wtf anything above 2 is concerning go outside
Bro I actually went outside every day tho. Went to work some of those days and did a hike as well.

Also random but any interesting hikes near Sydney that are accessible by public transport? Feels like I've nearly done all of them already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)