2023 HSC chat (4 Viewers)

No surprises

HSC
nah sm i gaslighted myself into thinking i needed a mental health day (day turned to days and days turned to weeks)
Basically everyone at this moment... I am just praying I could get something like my trials then I will be happy

No surprises

HSC
idk bro im literally relying on my cohort
Speaking of which, I really don't understand how does the cohort thing work...
so for example if I ranked 14/55 in my economics cohort, does that mean I will get the mark from whoever ranked 14th in my school in the economics hsc exam.
If so what's the point we still study hard to do the exams?(especially for those ranked really low, even if they had a academic comeback in hsc, it's still gonna be somebody else's mark)

Zara_m21

HSC
U guys are so lucky i go to a christian school, doing SOR is compulsory
YAY!! lucky me so i finish on the 27th

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
so for example if I ranked 14/55 in my economics cohort, does that mean I will get the mark from whoever ranked 14th in my school in the economics hsc exam.
If so what's the point we still study hard to do the exams?(especially for those ranked really low, even if they had a academic comeback in hsc, it's still gonna be somebody else's mark)
not how it works btw
ive explained in another thread but not bothered to explain again
@carrotsss @jimmysmith560 can explain maybe

No surprises

HSC
U guys are so lucky i go to a christian school, doing SOR is compulsory
YAY!! lucky me so i finish on the 27th
In our school, whoever choose to do SOR has to do their HSC in year 10 o_O feel sorry for the "kids" haha

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The overall HSC mark that you receive in a subject (in this case, Economics), consists of two marks, the average of which produces the HSC mark. The first mark is the Assessment Mark, which reflects your internal performance in the subject. This is the mark that is determined according to your rank relative to your cohort as well as the performance of your cohort in the HSC exam.

The second mark is the Examination Mark, which is the mark that you receive for your HSC exam. This mark depends solely on your own performance in the HSC exam of the subject, and is not affected by factors such as your rank relative to your cohort or your school rank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)