2023 HSC chat (5 Viewers)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
do i need to know discrete probability distributions from year 11 advanced to learn binomial distrubution for ext 1? ik like pretty much all the yr 12 adv stats but i dont remember the y11 stats

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i still havn't started English other than comp paper
and havnt touched business in a while

scaryshark09

HSC
i still havn't learnt half the syllubus and havnt done any papers
i also have never done a business report exepct for in the trial and i got 15/20
i have to study english now, so business i have like 3 days at the end of my exam block to study
i have planned so poorly

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i also have never done a business report exepct for in the trial and i got 15/20
ur joking bruh

also syllabus is so easy i learnt the operations one in like 5 minutes but yea fricken hell i barely started studying for eng so im doing that now

also 3 days is so much i learnt all of business 2 days before my trials and got 97

scaryshark09

HSC
also syllabus is so easy i learnt the operations one in like 5 minutes but yea fricken hell i barely started studying for eng so im doing that now

also 3 days is so much i learnt all of business 2 days before my trials and got 97
5 mins???!?!!??!?!!?
it takes me like 12 hours per module i swear. just to learn definitions!!!!

i have been learning definitions word for word. is this nessacary???

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
im praying for HR in essay, so i can pick the other option and not have to do HR business report.
but like the past 4 years have been HR, so looks like we have to do HR bus report, noooooo :(
one option is def gonna be marketing and i literally want to shoot myself becuase marketing in the business report is easy marks and marketing essay is aids especially when they want like 2 parts of the syllabus

sae24

HSC
how do you guys memorise your case studies for business? I have like three casestudies for variety but i'm having sm trouble trying to memorise it and when im reading over it, it goes through one ear and out the other

scaryshark09

HSC
ummmm i just saw the essay questions for 2016 to 2018 and i am shocked. wtf is this:

HSC 2018
Explain the influence of global markets on financial management of businesses.

Explain the influence of globalisation on the interaction of price and quality.

HSC 2017
Analyse the response of human resource management to economic, technological and social influences.

Analyse the effect of globalisation on operations management.

HSC 2016
Question 27 (20 marks) Evaluate the response of operations management to external influences.

Question 28 (20 marks) Evaluate the response of human resource management to legal and ethical influences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)