2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

Iceyscreen

HSC
good luck today peoplezz, lets hope it's a nice paper without much financial maths statistics or probability🤞

HSC
Damn i tried learning how to find area bounded by the y axis, and you have to make x the subject, but there should of been a better way to find the area of that one question

i did like Integral (2lny-lny/2x) or some crap you have to show the area equaled 1/2 (ln2+1/4)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Damn i tried learning how to find area bounded by the y axis, and you have to make x the subject, but there should of been a better way to find the area of that one question

i did like Integral (2lny-lny/2x) or some crap you have to show the area equaled 1/2 (ln2+1/4)
Wasn't that one just the top curve minus the bottom? Unless I'm thinking of a different question

eduiwqh23

HSC
Guys what are the most popular trial papers done this year??

So far PEM, QATS, Independent, CSSA......

My teacher told me that nesa looks at the essay questions for this year's trials and then they put the same in hsc. So those are the papers I'm preparing for and nothing else

s9a

HSC
Guys what are the most popular trial papers done this year??

So far PEM, QATS, Independent, CSSA......

My teacher told me that nesa looks at the essay questions for this year's trials and then they put the same in hsc. So those are the papers I'm preparing for and nothing else
the hsc exams are made like a year before lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)