2024 EE2 Students? (1 Viewer)

elliott07

HSC
I used it in the beginning when I was formulating my ideas and some guidance for initial drafting but I found it wrote really horribly so I just didn't bother with it

tigerian

HSC
N/A
As most of you know I’m a qualified English . I’ve taught extension 1 and 2 . I’m happy to provide feedback and advice to anyone who would like it. Feel free to use my pm here or pamandian@iinet.net.au

Best wishes to you all

I. McAlpin

MJRey

HSC
As someone who really loved doing EE2, I'm so sad to read all these comments saying y'all hate it. Like what happened? And interesting that people are using ChatGPT. When I started my major work it didn't even exist. Not trying to attack anyone, I just find it interesting that people are using it for generating ideas in EE2 these days. But seriously, if any of you want help I received an E4 for my major work in 2022 and am happy to give advice on your projects. :)

funny123

HSC
As someone who really loved doing EE2, I'm so sad to read all these comments saying y'all hate it. Like what happened? And interesting that people are using ChatGPT. When I started my major work it didn't even exist. Not trying to attack anyone, I just find it interesting that people are using it for generating ideas in EE2 these days. But seriously, if any of you want help I received an E4 for my major work in 2022 and am happy to give advice on your projects. :)
Tbh for me personally I have to do it via distance which makes it really difficult to stay motivated/on top of work. I feel like I'd enjoy it so much more if I had a regular in-person teacher I could bounce ideas off. Also could you please help me I'm doing a critical response major about postcolonial feminism?

elliott07

HSC
I didn't use it when writing my actual major work more of when I was stuck before my viva in term 4 i needed something to like work with my ideas and it honestly isn't too bad like it came up with some good starting ideas but it wasn't sufficient I had to come up with a proper concrete idea that is academic because it is still limited creative wise and I dont bother with it anymore and obviously academic malpractice so its not worth the risk and it isn't very good for EE2.

I also really liked EE2 Term 4 and enjoy working on my major work I had such a good teacher but this term we got a new one and he's not very great and he hasn't given my work much feedback and I just feel lost as to where im going yk?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)