2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
currently
View attachment 42158View attachment 42159
the plan is to import the average mark from each individual sheet to the 'Analytics' sheet –> colour indicator if your average is meeting your goals or not as well as the other pages but this requires making custom scripts
this is most definitely not a good use of my time but it's fine it's motivation woops the reds are mismatched i hate selecting in colour palettes
UPDATE:
everything else is done (after a bit of 12am tomfoolery), and it edits automatically but:

mark colour either be green or red based off the 'goal marks'
changing time to hours minutes format
doing colour theming and stuff now 🌻

(this is not worth it in the slightest)

ziGma

HSC
I don't like it when teachers get you to do a question in class but it's at the end of the syllabus which they haven't taught so then all the kids getting tutoring are just shining :mad:
ah yeah hate that as well 😤 have you ever got tutoring for any subjects in senior yrs?

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
ah yeah hate that as well 😤 have you ever got tutoring for any subjects in senior yrs?
Got it for Chemistry in Year 11 for the first three modules but other than that, I haven’t received any other tutoring. I also got it here and there for Mathematics Advanced since my teacher was terrible. Self-study has its pros and cons, but I appreciate the learning process and it feels more rewarding and more like an accomplishment when I achieve the greater or the same marks as people who are getting tutoring while I’m not.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Not as much as HSC yet, but its getting there
if your still curious, here are the course notes for MATH1131
Edit: Might be infringing on copyright law nvm UNSW pls dont sue me XP
LMAO is it the massive pdf separated into algebra & calculus

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
LMAO is it the massive pdf separated into algebra & calculus
how the eff

are you going to use your unique skillset for anything other than hsc resource hoarding
askingn for a friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)