2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
to all my SOR peeps, i have a 20 mark essay that's an unseen question... my teacher wants people to do only two strong body paragraphs but i want to stick to my guns and do three body paragraphs (which imo, is written [pretty] well) since that's how an essay should be (but she also doubts my ability to do it ;-; lol)

what should i do?
Three. What's the topic though? If it's one of the depth studies they often recommend doing two so you can balance the significant person and the ethics.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Do what you want
Why only two???
i know!! essays always have intro, at least 3 paragraphs and conclusion!!
i feel like there's more pressure with two because they need to be perfecto :(
three is better but at the same time, now she knows i'm doing three so anonymity with student number means nothing now-

Three. What's the topic though? If it's one of the depth studies they often recommend doing two so you can balance the significant person and the ethics.
it's on christianity but we aren't meant to link the significant person to everything so just one paragraph on significant person, one paragraph on ethics, one paragraph on significant practice

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
it's on christianity but we aren't meant to link the significant person to everything so just one paragraph on significant person, one paragraph on ethics, one paragraph on significant practice
...forgot the significant practice thing. but unless they only want u to refer to two sections i think three paras

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
to all my SOR peeps, i have a 20 mark essay that's an unseen question... my teacher wants people to do only two strong body paragraphs but i want to stick to my guns and do three body paragraphs (which imo, is written [pretty] well) since that's how an essay should be (but she also doubts my ability to do it ;-; lol)

what should i do?
huh i've always done 2 strong PEEEEL paragraphs (extended PEEL) for my 20 markers, thats fine lol, just make sure ur entire thing is strong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)