$25 per hour for tutoring with an experienced English/History teacher. (1 Viewer)

Lit101

HSC
I am looking for yr. 7-12 students who require tutoring in any secondary English or History subjects.

1. I have experience marking the trial HSC papers in English from 2011 and 2012.
2. Experience teaching English at Hoxton Park, Jamison and Blacktown girls High school.
3. And over two years of experience tutoring Standard, Advanced and Extension English.

I approach every tutoring session I have with a detailed plan of action and I also provide all my students with the opportunity to have their essays or assignments marked by me as a means of improving their grade.

I charge $20 dollars per hour for students who wish to be tutored at Penrith library. And $25 for everyone else. This includes getting assignment feedback, essays marked etc out of class. There are no catches.

Let me know if your interested or have any questions.

Kind regards,

123chloe

HSC
hi i am interested in finding a advanced English tutor for the rest of the prelim course and then the hsc course, I live in Liverpool and if that's not to far for you can you please send me your email.

Lit101

HSC
Hi 123chloe,

Liverpool is fine i sent you a PM with my email.

jellycrackle

HSC
Hey, I'm in the Penrith area, and was wondering if you tutored prelim! Thaaaaaaaaanks, God bless :)

KLG

HSC
N/A
Hi, would you be able to come to thornleigh to tutor English advance year 12 and ESL year 11? Pl email me at gankengling@yahoo.com. Thanks

ishanik

HSC
Hey! I was interested in english tutoring. I was wondering what were your texts in year 12? So i can see if they are the texts im doing

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)