2pac (1 Viewer)

cheetah

HSC
2pac's popularity outwieghs every other rapper in the industry, hes got a shitload of songs left that havent been released, but their not getting the right rappers to release his work. I say just release all his songs without "feats" from other rappers. Eminem ruined the new 2pac Album and now their gonna get this Johnny Ba guy to make another album. What do you think they should do?

Also 2pac tryed to fake his death once before he died, do you think he suceeded the second time ?:p..

7th Sign

HSC
mmm man get over pac sure he is one of the best rappers ever but he is dead..

yeah he has about 43 albums and most of his song have been released, most of which been remixes

please stop this crap saying he is still alive, you call your self a fan of pac and you still think he is alive havnt you even seen a 2pac documentary?

ive been a pac fan for the past year I have heard most of his music and have most of his vid clips and albums but i think their are alot of other good artists comming through now days,

most of dipset is good
nas is good
ti is good

their are more and more artists comming through that are good,

personally i dont really listen to pac music any more

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
2pacs Dead Get Over Him Go Underground Shit....like Q-unique, Mc Juice, Immortal Technique Etc. Much Better Lyrics Then 2pac Will Ever Have Sum Songs From Pac Are Good Others Are Just The "same Ole Song" Lol

7th Sign

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
Are Good Others Are Just The "same Ole Song" Lol
yeah lebos bumping California love like it just dropped or something

instantGRAVY

HSC
N/A
Crestwood's_G said:
2pacs Dead Get Over Him Go Underground Shit....like Q-unique, Mc Juice, Immortal Technique Etc. Much Better Lyrics Then 2pac Will Ever Have Sum Songs From Pac Are Good Others Are Just The "same Ole Song" Lol
wow.... finally someone that sees the world that i do...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
do u guys think tupac was very intelligent and spoke from his heart about world issues/???

just asking

7th Sign

HSC
SashatheMan said:
do u guys think tupac was very intelligent and spoke from his heart about world issues/???

just asking

probly.......he thought about the future alot and he was not stupid like some of the rappers he spoke from the heart and also the streets.....

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Yeah he had to be intelligent cause his words are powerful and he didnt get some random chump to write them either.

He is dead but his legend will live on (haha so corny!)

"Broken Wings" is a great song along with the popular "Changes". But Him and Biggie will always be at the top, no doubt.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
please stop this crap saying he is still alive, you call your self a fan of pac and you still think he is alive havnt you even seen a 2pac documentary?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats true, heaps of people have been saying that tupac is gunna come back, well thats complety BS. he has been dead for 9 years, he got shot & he has released a shitload of albums since 1996.

If tupac got buried it woul;d proove to those people that he is dead

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
omg tupac is alive he just did a new song with elton john king kyle told me!!
lmao are u 4 real??? lmao i mean are u being serious when u say that the non existant laughs suggest no sarcasm lmao 2pac's dead and biggie is always above 2pac he had better flow and better style

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
did elton john approve of thew new ghetto gospil song?

anyway its not new i had it for like months

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Wish I could release an album every three weeks after my death.

Or get shot in the nuts without changing my name to 1pac.

Okay, I'm over that... But 2pac's definitely dead. I sat through a huge long conspiracy theory today from my friend trying to convince me that he couldn't possibly be dead because of this and that and so on and so forth and blah blah blah blah.

No, he's fucking dead.

i think it's a good thing too - hear me out.

While i'll admit that thirty seconds into any given one of his songs I want to rub sand in my eyes, he's far superior to most of his ilk simply because he manages to dodge the majority of the utter imbecility in pop-rap and not come across as a complete and utter dick...

However I don't think he would have been able to keep this up.

hence, not unlike smashing pumpkins flying apart before they sucked COMPLETELY this is probably for the best.

unless your a member of the pac family, then I'm sure you'd desire otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)