3 Lectures in one day? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
easily. newcastle may be a pretty shit place, but the lectures and tutorials are actually really interesting. role plays in education (lol) and stats lecturers with awesome (lame as shit) maths jokes and interesting computer labs and shit.

HSC
Do all unis work the same way with lectures and tutorials? As in they offer them?
Sorry for the ignorant question.
Thankyou

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Do all unis work the same way with lectures and tutorials? As in they offer them?
Sorry for the ignorant question.
Thankyou
I'm not sure I understand? Are you asking whether universities allow students to choose when their lectures and tutes are?

HSC
Yeeh.
Sorry for not making my question understandable.
And also does every uni offer them to begin with?
I had always just been told that uni is just lectures.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeeh.
Sorry for not making my question understandable.
And also does every uni offer them to begin with?
I had always just been told that uni is just lectures.
Think of a particular subject. A teacher will stand up, teach and then tell the students to do work while they go around if any help is required.

Same deal at university except the teaching and then the subsequent work is separated into two parts. It's necessary to do this to ensure that hundreds of students in a particular subject get the same content in a cost effective manner (saves hiring lecturers) and then tutes are there to consolidate.

It's simply the same thing as you would do at school but changed to cost less considering more students present.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)