30 Days: Morgan Spurlock (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Starts in about 5 minutes.

Seems like a cool show.

Morgan Spurlock [of Supersize Me fame] will try being a minimum wage guy for 30 days tonight. Other episodes have similar stuff, like being a muslim for 30 days..

I'll get back to you after the show.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
nice show, there looks to be some intresting ones thoughout the series. i like how he actually lives the situation.

did you see how much those hospital bills were? $40 for a bandage! thats ridiculos.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Watched it. Enjoyed it.

Unlike other docos, Spurlock actually seems like a nice and funny guy.

Next episodes doesn't seem to follow the same format but rather follow someone else's life.

HSC
I thought it was weird that there was something thought provoking and challenging on Channel 10. It would be a very interesting idea to put this episode in particular and "The OC" on back to back.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
so i missed the end of this last night.. i got up to where they were sitting on the bench thing with the workout guy and he was showing him all his different supplements he had to take.. if anyone watched it can they tell me what else happened? thanks

tashmin

HSC
the body builder guy told him that he was taking a ridiculous amount of pills..and that its probably not too good for him. eerm then he went to have a sperm count and there was nothing there.and his wife freaked out and yeh then will all the liver failure stuff they decided to take him off the program a few days before it was meant to end. i think thats all that happened...some one correct me if im wrong mmk

tashmin

HSC
yeh im prettty siure as long as he took him self off all the injections and supplements eveything would go back to normal.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
wow, 75 000+ to 0, that is some seriously bad sideffects...its not worth doing all of that to your self.

tashmin said:
yeh im prettty siure as long as he took him self off all the injections and supplements eveything would go back to normal.
yeh at the end they put up some text saying he was back to normal.

next weeks one should be good...binge drinking...intresting...

Jiga

Last episode was abit out their IMO, who would take 20 pills a day, even that huge body builder said it was dumb! The side effects are obvious, you take to much, your liver just cant handle it!!

Next week will be very good though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
75 000 000, ie. million not thousand.
oops, need a few more 0's....

Schoolies_2004 said:
Last episode was abit out their IMO, who would take 20 pills a day, even that huge body builder said it was dumb! The side effects are obvious, you take to much, your liver just cant handle it!!
you would be suprised what some vain people would do to "stay young"

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Okay. So todays episode was on the effects of binge drinking.

To be honest the show closed on a dissapointing end. There were no results of her final medical test and no real resolution.

DId anyone else notice that the Motorway Patrol Officer was also on Dr Phil (yes I watch it) a few days ago and they were talking about the same topic, but more related to driving afterwards. They even had the same test simulator :D

Jiga

The test simulator was full of shyte. The people were hard to see on it because they blended in wif the background (And even then he avoided them) :rolleyes: . And the car he eventually hit, the red utlility, even if he was sober he wood have hit that, it came out right in front - thats the other stupid drivers fault that he gets hit! Of course reaction times would hav been slower, but that car was to close n e way.

I had a similar feeling in regards to last nights episode to, nothing really happened in the end except she got pissed and now all the parents out their wif teenagers think they cant be helped...........cos only 10 years olds can be saved :rolleyes:. Give it 5 years, and that little kids attitudes will change. Either way, America is farged, they cant handle their grog.

HSC
bscienceboi said:
DId anyone else notice that the Motorway Patrol Officer was also on Dr Phil (yes I watch it) a few days ago and they were talking about the same topic, but more related to driving afterwards. They even had the same test simulator :D
Ditto, watching WAY too much television .... day-time TV at that! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)