3U CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
expecting 50+/84. I don't know what that will align in hsc, hopefully over 35/50

AnandDNA

HSC
harddddddddddddddd exam :(

so many questions missed and still didnt get to finish on time. How did u ppl do that 2^2n+3^n or sumthing question

-Onlooker-

HSC

so many questions missed and still didnt get to finish on time. How did u ppl do that 2^2n+3^n or sumthing question
You play around with it :blah: and then, you somehow end up with 2x3^2n.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

Mods will probably delete this... but I made it all in terms of 2^n and 3^n and a lot should all cancel out and I think I got what the guy above me got. Seriously, I can't remember any of my answers!

team.red14

HSC
How do you think you went? Easier than you expected...? too hard?

Personally I was expecting something impossible and was shocked I could do quite a fair bit of the paper with ease and thinking about some of the others got me there.

I had plenty of time but I felt sick half way through the exam... :S It messed up my thoughts >_<

Betta than last years paper....

several questions I had 2 skip and DNF...

ah well ok but cudve benn betta :)

sugarcraver

HSC
i couldnt do the last 2 questions and Q6a

i spent 30 minutes in total on question 5a alone cos i kept doing stupid mistakes which fucked up everything, in the end i didnt even finish it

i think it was 5 a the one where the roots were in arithmetic sequence
me too! i practically skipped ques 6 all together! >< screwed this exam up baad grr

crystalfishy

HSC
You play around with it :blah: and then, you somehow end up with 2x3^2n.
hmm answer is 2x3^n isnt it

Q: [(2^4n x 3^2n)/ (8^n x 6^n)] + 3^n

2^4n x 3^2n
------------------------ +3^n
2^3n x 3^n x 2^n

cancel...
u get 3^n + 3^n = 2 x 3^n

shaon0

HSC
How do you think you went? Easier than you expected...? too hard?

Personally I was expecting something impossible and was shocked I could do quite a fair bit of the paper with ease and thinking about some of the others got me there.

I had plenty of time but I felt sick half way through the exam... :S It messed up my thoughts >_<
It was okay i guess. I think i might get 80+/84 unless the teacher thinks i fudged some. Also, i may lose 2-3 marks on Probability but hopefully i won't.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It was okay i guess. I think i might get 80+/84 unless the teacher thinks i fudged some. Also, i may lose 2-3 marks on Probability but hopefully i won't.
okay and 80+?
ok...

shaon0

HSC

I thought you would have owned seeing as you're absolutely owning 2unit. Good luck with the state rank :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)