4u math stuvac seminars/workshops/study days (1 Viewer)

eliseliselise

HSC
HEY!!!

just wondering if there are any 4unit maths workshops occurring in the upcoming holidays & if someone could please enlighten me as to their whereabouts.

i heard a whisper in my maths class room that there's a workshop somewhere these holidays that has a teacher from sydney girls high school lecturing or something...!!! i can't miss out on this!!

thankyou :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
eliseliselise said:
HEY!!!

just wondering if there are any 4unit maths workshops occurring in the upcoming holidays & if someone could please enlighten me as to their whereabouts.

i heard a whisper in my maths class room that there's a workshop somewhere these holidays that has a teacher from sydney girls high school lecturing or something...!!! i can't miss out on this!!

thankyou :)
I was considering it until I heard the pricing.

Honestly, just do ALL the past papers you can get your hands on. No money (or little in comparison) wasted, and I'd say it's better learning.

vds700

HSC
tommykins said:
I was considering it until I heard the pricing.

Honestly, just do ALL the past papers you can get your hands on. No money (or little in comparison) wasted, and I'd say it's better learning.
how much is it??? Just curious

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
150-250 if i can recall correctly.

kony

HSC
if you've got a group of friends together doing the course this year, i can arrange to have a one-off lecture.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
My class is going to a series of workshops for Ext 1 and 2 next wednesday i think. Its at campbelltown somewhere. It only costs about $25 for the three different sessions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)