$$$ (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
addymac said:
Work
Ride bike catch bus/train or walk don't drive
Bring own food/drink
Buy second hand books (in the case of law you can photocopy the 5 page that are actually different between edition 4 and 5)
Use free uni internet
Buy cheaper clothes
Scap money off parents.

As Purple says you have surplus body parts - specifically skin (which will even re-grow), One lung, One kidney, an appendix (you don't really need it), half a liver (it re-grows). In addition to this investigate sperm banks, I havn't looked into it myself but I know that overseas both sperm and blood banks pay donors.
Can I do my sperm banking online and save on the teller fees?

santaslayer

HSC
1. If your uni happens to have a free BBQ every once in a while then bring an empty bag. You'll need to waste a bit of time and line up for the sausage more than once. At least, until you've filled your empty bag. That way, you'll be able to cut down on food costs for that week. (Every Tuesday @ UoW! :p)

2. Borrow friend's stationary. Do not buy any yourself.

3. Share a textbook with a friend. Last session, I knew of three people that shared the same text. Amazing organisational abilities is required to perform such a feat.

4. Recycle paper. Write your notes on the 'other' side of some random pieces of A4 paper.

Think of some other later..gtg watch movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)