5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
minushuman said:
I can see myself considering it at about the same time each month... better then the alternative.
Everyone earns their "Red Wings" sooner or later, as long as theres no clots, its not so bad.

shortycooper

In Front Of Computer (Tele Point/Kempsey)
HSC
red wings

okay, i dont have the experience to back me up on this, but i think that having sex with a girl while she has her periods is gross. guys in this thread complain about getting shit on their dick (which doesnt happen anyway) i think blood all over oyu would be 50 times more scary and gross.
ive done anal and liked it, i havnet done period sex because a) i dont get my periods and b) its gross.

i spose a lot of ppl find anal gross though. i dunno i just wanted to have my say

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah bloody penis' are pretty scary looking. Ive never had full on period sex and don't think I ever would because it would just get so messy...

nwatts

HSC
shortycooper said:
ok, well i always thought that anal was freaking disgusting, then i met my bf and we went out for bout 10months and i wish he was the one i lost my virginitiy to and the more i thought about it, the more appealing giving him my arse virginity sounded. i know that he loves me and would never hurt me so yeah.
so we lubed up and tried it, it felt really weird but was ok. i got a bit scared and felt weird so we stopped before we really gfot started but it was an awesum expereince. its one of the biggest things you could give a guy, i know that your vagina virginity is a big thing, but because of the hype surrounding anal, its even better.
il definantly do it again, especially after been told you can get a way powerfuller orgasm from it
ROFL. This is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Ive done it a couple of times, you gotta be HEAPS relaxed, go really slow at first, and don't force yourself if it hurts, sex is meant to be fun, not painful. Don't expect to come from it though.
It's all about angle. At the wrong angle it will hurt, a lot, and your won't get any gratification from it (unless you help yourself out around the front), but at the right angle it should be fairly painless and there is much much easier gspot stimulation (compared to vaginal entry), chances are you'll be squirting in no time.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
The g-spot is in the vagina. There is no 'pleasure point' in a girls butt....in men the prostate is in the anus (which im told is pleasurable of stimulated), but theres nothing like that in a girl...

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Ms 12 said:
The g-spot is in the vagina. There is no 'pleasure point' in a girls butt....in men the prostate is in the anus (which im told is pleasurable of stimulated), but theres nothing like that in a girl...
The wall sperating the vagina and the anus is very thin, the gspot is easily stimulated through anal sex. Infact your much more likely to do so because of the position your in, and it helps even more if she puts some pressure on the front (ie. lie with your minge on a pillow, ass in the air, sort of like doggystyle but with a bigger dip in your back).

Doughnut Queen

HSC
yep that sounds just about right minushuman - just because there is technically no "pleasure point" in the female anus, doesn't mean the actual g-spot is out of reach altogether when accessing the alterior gateway 2 heaven...

It's funny listening to all the ones who have had no such experience in the matter making rediculous claims in which they have no clue

why....why i tells ya!

hipPo3

HSC
Doughnut Queen said:
yep that sounds just about right minushuman - just because there is technically no "pleasure point" in the female anus, doesn't mean the actual g-spot is out of reach altogether when accessing the alterior gateway 2 heaven...

It's funny listening to all the ones who have had no such experience in the matter making rediculous claims in which they have no clue

why....why i tells ya!
ur smart ... not

he didnt say the pleasure piont was "in the anus", hes saying that u can reach the g-spot from the anus because it is near the back of the vagina. He's right because hes a good boy and probably knows more of the female anatomy then u.

The g-spot for girls and guys are practically in the same place. A g-spot is just a clump of nerves all grouped up to form an area where the person would get be stimulated. Its easly reached from the anus because of the thin layer of skin in between.

u Dont nessesarilly need to get shit on ur cock .. theres something called enema peeps .. "enema"!! .. also theres condoms

besides .. for a guy to reach the g-spot through vaginal entry, he would have to have a hooked penis.. funneh that

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't know where you got that information, but the g-spot is on the side of the vagina, and anal sex does not stimulate it. You'd have to be slamming away pretty hard, and do some pretty serious damage in the meantime

hipPo3

HSC
Ms 12 said:
I don't know where you got that information, but the g-spot is on the side of the vagina, and anal sex does not stimulate it.
have u had anal ?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I don't know where you got that information, but the g-spot is on the side of the vagina, and anal sex does not stimulate it. You'd have to be slamming away pretty hard, and do some pretty serious damage in the meantime
It has nothing to do with speed or pressure from the anus. Did you even read my post? It's about angle, and it doesn't really make a difference what hole your stick it in. Pressure needs to be placed on the front to help out.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
minushuman said:
It has nothing to do with speed or pressure from the anus. Did you even read my post? It's about angle, and it doesn't really make a difference what hole your stick it in. Pressure needs to be placed on the front to help out.
she's actually a chick though who has had anal. you're not.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Alright then, go grab your dildo (you should have one, especially if you think yourself a female authority on sex) then lay down on your chest. Place either a pillow or your hand underneath your crotch and stick your ass into the air. Reach around with your free hand and insert said pleasure toy into your ass, if your so inclined reach into your vagina with a finger or two and you'll be able to feel the dildo, even though *shockhorror* it's actually in your anus. Now manouver it in such a way that your putting pressure on your gspot. Enjoy.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Of course if you stick something in you're ass you'll feel it in your vagina, Im not debating that. But like I said (and as that diagram shows) the g-spot is on the side of the vagina (not the top like you said), the opposite 'wall' if you will. Very very very few women actually ever achieve g-spot orgasms, and the vast majority who do are stimulated with a finger, not a penis. Simply rubbing on a g-spot during sex usually does not produce an orgasm. So why on earth would you think that anal sex (something FURTHER away than PIV sex) would present a better chance at g-spot orgasm?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
minushuman said:
Okies, dun worry I draw you a picture later tonight or tomorrow so you understand.
Look, its common sense. The G-spot is in line with the clitoris (almost). You'd have to apply so much pressure with the dildo/penis, in order to even touch the G-spot. Shit, you'd have to collapse her arse and vaginal walls. It's very hard to reach G-gasm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)