6 words- HE JUST AINT THAT INTO YOU! (1 Viewer)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i remeber watching some thing on tv-
was about all the relationship probs and misconceptions and excuses that girls make up about guys they like who "seem" to be interested but dont make the effort or are not committed or are just not constant..

the conclusion was "HE JUST AINT THAT INTO YOU"
it was pretty good actually, cuz its short, sweet and simple and honestly answers alot of the questions and justifications ppl have..

when a guy doesnt call you for a while
or u havent seen or heard from a guy in a while
or have been sent occasional txt msgs/emails every now and then but dont really hear from a guy
or are seeing someone and then they kida fade out..
and any other situation u can think of which u try to justify saying that the guy still likes you..

the conclusion is simple- 6 words..
"HE JUST AINT THAT INTO YOU"

wat do u guys think?? true or not true??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I dont get it?

If a guy isnt into you, then its pretty obvious isnt it?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i think its obvious
but sum girls dont want to think so
they dont want to have to face it.. that he isnt to them

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
hmm.. not really!
cuz there are issues like
maybe a guy likes a girl and stuff and he cud be calling her and watnot then she wudnt hear from him in a while.. does that mean he aint into her? cuz he still cud be.

guys r so confusing tho.. u neva know if they do like you or if they dont... :(

soha said:
i think its obvious
but sum girls dont want to think so
they dont want to have to face it.. that he isnt to them

but thats true to!!
usually a girl wil make up excuses like oh maybe he just busy you know... or maybe hes playing hard to get.. and thats why its so confusing cuz u never really know wats going on!

i swear ive been in that situation a couple of times. and the guy was acting weird so i was like. ok he doesnt like me ne more. but it was the exact opposite. he liked me heaps but cuz we lived far from each other.. he didnt wana hurt me or himself..

or maybe thats all justa lie!!?? excuses..
conclusion works- maybe he just wasnt that into me? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Not always true.
I'm a bit of a pussy so sometimes girls think I'm actually not into them when I am.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
Soma said:
Not always true.
I'm a bit of a pussy so sometimes girls think I'm actually not into them when I am.

exactly!!
not the being a pussy part heh well u cud be who am i to criticise.. :p
its so confusing! bottom line u can never really tell!

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
lolz.. good article.

it think its sucky tho that its true with all the stuff the article says but yes we woman, well most- usually do make up excuses for it.. its hard to face reality really.. :p

cuz unlike guys woman are more emotionally attched.. most dont wana think that something that was good and working can possibly end so suddenly..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
guys r so confusing tho.. u neva know if they do like you or if they dont... :(
i could say the same about girls.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
yeh true. but in general i think guys r more confusing, sending the mixed messages, leading girls on, sweet talking them and all that stuff more than girls do. cuz if a girl likes a guy u can usually tell.. she mite not be hanging off him but the signs r usually present.
whereas guys cud like one girl but really like a number of girls.. ;) or not even like her at all.. but the impression is still there

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
it's also a new book from the writers of Sex and the City about the same subject (guys not being into girls).

not that i pay attention to these things of course - it was stacked near the counter of George St Dymocks. :rolleyes:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well for a guy to like a girl, it is sometimes that they don't know what to say to a girl, or what to do.

but girls aren't that obvious in their hinting. a guy sometimes can't read the signals. its like trying to read a great book with no writing in it.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
well for a uy to like a girl, it is sometimes that they don't know what to say to a girl, or what to do.

but girls aren't that obvious in their hinting. a guy sometimes can't read the sginals. its like trying to read a great book with no writing on it.

lmao...a few girls in particular came to mind when i read that bit!

*anna nicole smith... paris hilton... pamela anderson... and the list endlessly goes on*

yes i know that's branching away from what ur talkin about...

Crowie

HSC
N/A
i fink girls just read into guys to much we aint complicated we r just lazy n cbf calling girls everynight i mean i only call em for example wen i need 2 no sumfin not just 4 a chat thats wat going out n meeting up is 4

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
Crowie said:
i fink girls just read into guys to much we aint complicated we r just lazy n cbf calling girls everynight i mean i only call em for example wen i need 2 no sumfin not just 4 a chat thats wat going out n meeting up is 4
hahaha!!
that wat a lot of my guy friends say. that girls read into things way to much. like just cuz they dont call or something we'll think worse case scenario- oh no, hes cheating on me or he dont like me when they cud just be like meh ill call her another day without even thinking about the consequences. guys arent really particluarly fussed.. i must admit girls r way more emotionally attached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)