60 minutes is Fuct (1 Viewer)

jayk

Did anyone watch that at 7:30,

what the fuck was up with that, "how to get ready for you first exam" my ass....the first thing i heard them talk about was teenage suicide before the exams - how fuct is that, who needs to hear about that..i hope they get in trouble cuz im gonna complain...i hope no one else watched it - it put me in a bad mood

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I saw the end of it and it gave me the shits. Seriously, why would you run a story about HSC suicide the day before the HSC starts?
And WTF trying to tell us how to stay calm and prepared--sif we haven't heard it a million times before. If we don't know by now its a bit late! :rolleyes:

I agree. FUCK YOU SIXTY MINUTES!

coroneos

Originally posted by jayk
Did anyone watch that at 7:30,

what the fuck was up with that, "how to get ready for you first exam" my ass....the first thing i heard them talk about was teenage suicide before the exams - how fuct is that, who needs to hear about that..i hope they get in trouble cuz im gonna complain...i hope no one else watched it - it put me in a bad mood
SAME!! I WANT TO SUE THOSE BASTARDS!

jayk

YEh lets all sue those fuck wits - that bloke the "micheal carr-greg" or whateva the fuck his name is, came to our school and gave us a talk..i thought he'd know better to let them say stuff like that...

coroneos

Originally posted by kimmeh
i watched it too..

not good.. brought bad back memories of friends :(
shit sorry dude.. would fall to pieces if one of my friends did what was talked about 2nite.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im going to post an announcement in non-school to get ppl to email sixty minutes and complain, so if you read this, go and do it now.

WilRic

HSC
N/A
Um....I can't see the problem? If anything isn't it good that Sixty Minutes reported on such a problem, so that perhaps a child that was contemplating suicide tonight would realise it's not the best idea in the world.
I mean the show falls on a Sunday, which in this instance happens to be the night before the first "ominous" HSC exam - when would you LIKE them to report on it?

jayk

Originally posted by Ms 12
Im going to post an announcement in non-school to get ppl to email sixty minutes and complain, so if you read this, go and do it now.

yeh good idea i was just about to go on their website an complain

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I just e-mailed them also. I told them that if they were going to report on such a touchy issue, they should at least be productive about it (e.g. report on stress management, or interview students about how they were feeling.)

Reporting on suicide certainly created some unwanted stress for some of my friends and myself.

MiSSi

was it really that bad? i didnt watch it so what exactly did they talk about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)