7 Words Women Use & Their Meanings. (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

4.Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it! (lolz)

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing"

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~
#4 strikes me the most. I lolz when reading it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
tl;dr wimmenz talk too much. I blame PMS and their inferiority too men. (lolz)

They only need to know 1 line anyways. "As you wish"

Roz19

HSC
haha i was just reading that and yeh basicaly all those words and meanings are right

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I love it how men believe they know exactly what women are thinking and what they mean when they say certain words. Largely because they are, in fact, wrong.

Anne Hero

HSC
Exphate said:
The Sunshine State attractions!
In fact a trip to Florida is not complete without visiting
at least one of them. We've created this page to make it
easy for you to learn about the attractions available in
your area of Florida. For ease you can visit 3 areas :
North, Central, and South Florida or go by city. Click
on the area you're interested in to see a list of all
the featured attractions. With different destinations to choose from, there's sure to be one that's right for you.
When planning a trip to a theme park or other entertainment always allow plenty of time (for the unexpected). Also remember to wear comfortable shoes
and bring extra film as you're sure to need it! We hope you've found the ZaaDee.com Attractions Area both
useful and entertaining.
Are you telling us in a creative way that this thread is a copypasta? I thank you deeply, because I would have never guessed with the "-----" seperation line OP used.

IC: I always use those words! lol it's so true!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing"
^ my favourite. :rofl:

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I love it how men believe they know exactly what women are thinking and what they mean when they say certain words. Largely because they are, in fact, wrong.
I like it when people take exception at weak humour, and then seek to address generalisations by making even more generalisations.

Last edited:

Äj

HSC
ah, lol. if you where going to make them acurate it would have taken about 10 pages. but i get the general thing your saying :D. yeah, theyre pretty much right hehe.

what women say and what they really mean can quite oftenly be very different. its more about the tone of what they say and their body language.. which can be a realy bitch if you dont understand how to read this stuff.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Refining:

It's/I'm fine: It's/she is NOT fine. She is actually very angry/pissed/disappointed with you, and is giving you an opportunity to fix your mistake without risking your ego. Take it, boy.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Just for the record I'm not a chauvinist, and far from sexist. I was actually just pointing fun at the ignorance of the original poster.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
4.Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it! (lolz)
..=\
when i say go ahead, i'm usually pissed off at them, its moar like

fuckyou do what ever you want but if you do that i'll kill you

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Kwayera said:
Refining:

It's/I'm fine: It's/she is NOT fine. She is actually very angry/pissed/disappointed with you, and is giving you an opportunity to fix your mistake without risking your ego. Take it, boy.
Very true. My boyfriend quickly learnt that "I'm fine" has a very different meaning to "I'm all right" or "it's okay," and no longer accepts it as an answer without prodding me to find out what's wrong.
Kind of like how he now knows almost instantly whether or not I like someone based on how I stand when greeting them and my inflection, even where others don't pick it up. He's good at picking up headaches, too - apparently I frown a little in a particular way and look down. He's getting perceptive, that boy, I'll have to make up some more inexplicable codes so I can keep my air of feminine mystique.

quik.

HSC
Kwayera said:
Refining:

To this and Strawbaby -

Why don't you just tell them when they ask?

zoeanne

HSC
haha its great.. so very true all those meanings are...
why cant more men be like you and really know the meanings of what we say and what we are thinkin.. it would make life so much better

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Kwayera said:
Refining:

Funnily enough, sometimes when I say "I'm fine" it actually means "I'm fine."

The following, however, are mostly correct. Especially number 2.
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

5. Loud Sigh: A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing"

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
DownInFlames said:
Funnily enough, sometimes when I say "I'm fine" it actually means "I'm fine."
I should have added "tone of voice (or total and complete lack thereof) is very important in determining just how deeply in shit you are, if at all".

Better? :)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
quik. said:
To this and Strawbaby -

Why don't you just tell them when they ask?
I usually would, but sometimes I just want to drop the issue, or I don't feel like growling at him. I get kind of quiet when I'm angry.
Apparently I rarely use "I'm fine" out of this context, though. It's always some other variation on the theme.

Pace_T

HSC
they're so true! i like the fact that girls are so typical in some respects like saying those things yet they mean something different. its weird but im not complaining

stormstealer27

Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
LOL funny u kno . But not all grls r like that u kno so dnt think wer all tha same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)