70 WAM. Easy or difficult? (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
i meant the university,

TONS OF HAWT BABIES AT UNSW, then i went their and found this

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
TwinClom, ask ML - apparently I found a hot chick student in my math lectures <_<

So that disproves your fake quote. MUAHAHA

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
btw i went to schief's calculus lecture on friday and there are definitely better chicks in that lecture

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
she wasn't that hot. she was probs like a 7 tops
She's not hot, but she's attractive.

Attractive in that I don't go "OMGWTF" and fall off my chair every time I look at her, while squealing EWWWWWWW DO NOT WANT

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
btw i went to schief's calculus lecture on friday and there are definitely better chicks in that lecture
And I was not informed?! When are his lectures - I want to see if you're lying =P

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
She's not hot, but she's attractive.

Attractive in that I don't go "OMGWTF" and fall off my chair every time I look at her, while squealing EWWWWWWW DO NOT WANT
Is that how you normally react around females?

You may have developed a fear of women. Do you spend a lot of time with your mother?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
check UNSW class timetables

definitely more smashes in that lecture than ours
Intriguing. I shall... see. Because Mr. Schief is also my tutor and it might be better for me to attend his lectures.

Is that how you normally react around females?

You may have developed a fear of women. Do you spend a lot of time with your mother?
Of course that's not how I usually react. If I had, you would've seen someone say something about it before - eh?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
UNSW AAA scholarship and EAS.
I got the first - so I could've gone into it... right?

Just checked - yes, it's applicable for everything except Medicine. YEE.

miaowsha

HSC
i only went to uni for the chicks, but i picked the wrong one :(
Ugh, why do you guys obsess over the chicks and bag on them for not being attractive enough for you, when the truth is - none of the "attractive" ones would go for you anyway? 99.99% of the guys at UNSW are fugly. They're either fat and/or have acne; they're stupid and/or socially retarded. Of the "smart" ones, 99.99% of them stink as if they don't shower and wear vile clothes. The probability of there being a decent GUY at UNSW - very very low. So before you idiots get on your high-horses about the girls at UNSW, remember that maybe we'd dress up for you if you guys weren't disgusting.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ugh, why do you guys obsess over the chicks and bag on them for not being attractive enough for you, when the truth is - none of the "attractive" ones would go for you anyway? 99.99% of the guys at UNSW are fugly. They're either fat and/or have acne; they're stupid and/or socially retarded. Of the "smart" ones, 99.99% of them stink as if they don't shower and wear vile clothes. The probability of there being a decent GUY at UNSW - very very low. So before you idiots get on your high-horses about the girls at UNSW, remember that maybe we'd dress up for you if you guys weren't disgusting.
I like seeing those 1950s-style pin up girls at UNSW. You know, the ones with the dresses, the berets, red lipstick and the like.

I contend that if you spend time near the Morven Brown Building, you'll find a really nice looking girl after about... a minute or so - I think.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not fat, my face is unblemished atm and I shower everyday, where my bitches at?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
kaz1, perhaps try hanging around the Morven Brown building a bit more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)